Chapter Two

-ˏˋ We're Partying ˊˎ-

Solana

"Before we get in here, don't take drinks from anybody, don't put your cup down and if you do, don't go back for it, hear."

I had just pulled up the house party and had to give the girls a pep talk before we went in because something always happens. Braelyn and Raziya just looked at me and we all laughed.

"No but I'm serious. I don't want to have to fight tonight."

"Ok mom." Braelyn got out of the car and Raziya followed after her. We walked in the house and split up but not before giving destinations.

"Text me if anything happens, I'm serious."

"Ok Solana." Braelyn searched the room for somebody, "There's the boy from earlier. I'm going to be with him, and if anything changes I'll text you."

"And I'm going to the garage to get high." Raziya sang the word high. I'd probably make my way there by the end of the night.

"Ok, I just have to make sure my children are safe. I'll be in the kitchen and probably outside." We all nodded and separated

I went to the kitchen as planned and got a can of pop before leaning on the counter. The kitchen had an opening that I could see through to the living room and noticed Oscar sitting on the couch with some girl. I quickly looked away and made my way outside before he seen me, I don't have the courage to talk to him tonight.

Walking outside I noticed there was a game of Uno being played. One of the boys at the table, Daniel, was a friend of mine and waved me over to play with them.

"Come get your ass beat in this game." I scoffed laughing and walked over.

"Yeah aight." I said sitting down in one of the chairs. "You already know I'm gonna win."

"We'll see."

Three rounds later and I won all of them. It got to the point that we started betting on who was going to win, and since I had won all three games, I now get to leave this party fifty dollars richer.

Third Person

Solana walked back into the house, going to the kitchen to grab another drink. She heard someone behind her but didn't pay them any mind.

Solana turned around and bumped into a chest. She backed up apologize and seen it was Oscar. He looked back at her and leaned over her to get something from the fridge.

"Disculpe mamá." They were chest to chest and Solana's face was in the base of his neck. He smelled good, and Solana wanted to stay there, but he pulled back with his drink and leaned back on the counter.

"¿Qué onda?" Oscar took a sip of his beer along with Solana, "Where's your friends, I know they're here."

"They're around here somewhere." Solana leaned back on the counter across from Oscar, "Where are your friends?" she said with a small smirk looking in her cup. "I know they're here."