Chapter Three

-ˏˋ Whatever ˊˎ-

Solana

I walked out of the dance studio going to my car with Braelyn and Raziya following behind me. I had told them about my night with Oscar and that's all they've been talking about.

"Baby you're in love." Braelyn got in the passenger side and Raziya got in the back.

"No I'm not, stop saying that." I started my car and made sure my phone was connected before pulling off.

"But it's true." She turned to look at Raziya, "Right Ziy?" Raziya nodded to agree with her and I sighed shaking my head.

"Whatever. He wants to hang out tomorrow." Braelyn screamed and hit my shoulder and Raziya leaned forward on the armrest between us to listen.

"Why are you just now telling us!? What else does he want to do?" She sat with her back against the door looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"We're not fucking if that's what you're implying." I pulled into the Olive Garden parking lot. "I don't fuck on the first date."

"Bitch you don't fuck at all." Raziya joked and got out the car. I sat stunned for a minute while they walked to the front of the building, how dare they.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After eating lunch with the girls I took them home and then went home myself. It was still early, around 3:30, so no one was home but myself. Since I was home by myself I decided to have a 'spa' day.

I went to my room to change out of my outside clothes into a pair of shorts and a long sleeved cheer shirt. I put on some music from my chill playlist and Erykah Badu came on. I walked to my bathroom and looked under the sink and grabbed my face wash, my spin brush, a peel off mask and face moisturizer.

I closed my curtains and lit some candles and went back to my bathroom to wash my face and then apply the face mask. I walked back to my room and plopped on my bed while turning my tv and Netflix on. A few months ago I started watching shameless but I have yet to finish it so I just put that on while my face mask dried.

After about five episodes I started to get hungry and went to the kitchen to find something to eat but we didn't have anything. I looked around the kitchen for a takeout menu but couldn't find one so I just used my phone. I couldn't decide between pizza or Chinese but just settled with pizza because then I could get wings and a dessert.

Looking at the time, I seen it was almost 8 o'clock and my food would be here about thirty minutes. I also noticed that my brother and my parents weren't home when they should be. I text Jamal asking where he was and he text back saying he was with Ruby and Monse.

So much for family night, I thought. There was a knock at the door and I looked at the time, only ten minutes had passed so I couldn't be my food yet. I went to open the door and seen Cesar standing there looking upset. I looked behind him and seen Oscar sitting in his car watching us.

"What's on your face?" Cesar made a gesture with his finger.

"Umm it's a face mask. What are you doing here? Jamal isn't here he's with Ruby and Monse." I stood to the side to invite him in but he shook his head and asked if we could sit outside instead.