Episode 4

a/n: I realized I didn't put the typical header photo of 'My Dandere Ep. ___' for last chapter... oh well I'll give up lmao.

anyways, back to the book~

Walking out of the bus, Y/N, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung began to walk to their lockers

Walking out of the bus, Y/N, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung began to walk to their lockers. Coincidentally, all of theres were in the same area. Unlocking hers, Y/N sighs to see a of love letters once again. But it wasn't just her, the rest of the girls also got some. It was a regular thing. Being popular girls in an asian school, you basically live in an anime. Y/N takes the letters and shoves it to the top shelf of her locker before going to grab her books that she will be needing.

"There you girls are." Looking to see the owner of the voice, they smile in seeing their other friend.

"Ah, Jihyo-chan!" Sana coeds before going to hug the shorter girl in a giggling embrace.

Park Jihyo, student council president with loud vocals. She may not be a senior and is younger than some members of the group, but she indeed is their leader for natural reasons. She's not only a smart student, but one of the most thoughtful and genuine person the girls have ever met.

Jihyo smiles before hugging her friend back. "Hi Sana-yah." She was never one to use honorifics with these girls, that's how much power she has. "Anything new happen?"

Y/N laughs out loud as she looks at her friend in disbelief. "Yeah, a lot." She says. Jihyo raises her eyebrow as Y/N turns back around to gather her things from her locker. 

"What is up your ass?" Jihyo asks. 

"How about you girls come over our place today after classes to find out." Momo says. Y/N gives the girl a look. 

"Yah, is that even a good idea?" She asks. Momo shrugs. 

"They'll have to find out at some point." 

"You girls make my head hurt." says Dahyun as she holds the bridge of her nose. "Like seriously, what is the problem right now?" 

"Yeah why can't you tell us now?" asks Chaeyoung. "You girls said you had a rough morning, what happened?" 

"A girl was in Y/N's bed." Sana says, making Dahyun, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung's eyes widen. 

"Yah! Why did you tell them it like that!" Y/N whines. Sana giggles and gives Y/N a cheesy smile. 

"Y/N is getting some action or what?" Jihyo says with an eyebrow raised. 

"It's not like that." Y/N says and sighs. "She wasn't there when I went to sleep, then bam! She was just there!" 

"Did a girl sneak into your house or something?" Dahyun asked. Y/N, Momo, and Sana shake their heads. 

"No. She's not even real." Y/N says without filter. 

"What?" Chaeyoung laughs out. "What does that even mean?" 

"Do you know that one anime that Y/N is obsessed about?" Momo asks the three friends. Nodding, Momo continued. "She became real."