1: A Super Moon Lunar Eclipse

You were staying up all night, waiting for one thing to happen. You had always wanted to see it - a super moon lunar eclipse. They were incredibly rare. Even rarer than that eye colour you hated. Your friends Jasmine, Nathan and Jesse were with you, and you were separating Jasmine from the boys because she couldn't stand them. They were like frenemies.

While you waited for the eclipse, you listened to some music. Your favourite band of course, which Jasmine also liked. A boy band. It was just what you two preferred. But lots of people would disagree. Jasmine came from another world, but you had no idea about it. Jesse and Nathan, who liked another band, came from a third world. But you - yes, completely ordinary you - came from this world.

Finally it was time for the eclipse. You went to the window to watch, and Jasmine opened your curtains to see the eclipse. The glowing bright red moon looked ginormous! You loved it, and Jasmine said that it came from her world. It was so beautiful. You had never seen anything like it.

Just then you felt a feeling that you were being pulled on your right shoulder. "What was that?"  you thought to yourself. You looked behind yourself and saw that something that you thought were two giant portals had opened up, and Jesse and Nathan were being pulled into one of them. The other one was pulling Jasmine and you towards it with a powerful force. Your head was buzzing with loads of questions. "What is happening? Why is it happening? Is this even real?"  you thought. You tried to grab whatever you could to not get pulled in, and while you were looking, you noticed that Jesse and Nathan were already gone. But it was too strong, and you were sucked into the portal.

It threw you out on what seemed like a hard bit of forest. You felt pain all over your body, and the next thing you knew was that everything went black.