He opens the door and walks in, he calls the lift and stares down at me, still in his arms, with a sweet little smile on his face.

"What?" I frown tightning my hands on the back of his neck.

"You're such an innocent little thing," he says in a whisper with his strong accent.

"You're a sweet little thing when you've had too much to drink," I giggle messing his hair up.

It's such a weird scenario. My boss is holding me like a toddler and actually talking like any other guy his age.

Well, not quite. But he is not being Mr. Malik, he is being Zayn, I guess.

The lift doors open and he walks in, pressing the button to my floor and leaning on the wall.

"Why couldn't Waliyha come?" I ask him titling my head and practically sitting on his hands.

"She hasn't been feel- wait, how do you know her name?" He frowns, standing straight again.

I hold on to him tight as I feel his whole body tensing.

"How did you know my brother's name?" I ask back trying to stay stern.

"Answer my question Olivia," he says loosing all his playful being and I feel intimidated again.

The lift stops and the doors open. Zayn gets out the lift and walks towards my door.

"Daniel told me..." I say titling my head down.

He leaves me on the floor and hands me the keys. I'm barefoot and the cold is freaking horrible.

"I read it on your file and remembered it, nothing strange, don't worry," I nod looking up at him and try to smile.

"Thanks for bringing me up, Mr. Malik," I say and fidle with the keys.

"Are you going to open the door?" He asks pointing at it.

I look at him worried and open my mouth to say something. I don't know how to tell him. I don't want the other night to happen again.

He takes the keys from me and I take a deep breath.

"I'm not going to rape you, I'm providing anyone else does it," he opens the door shaking his head.

I sigh feeling releaved and look at him biting my lip.

"Get in and rest, Olivia, you did a nice job pretending to like those people," he smiles at me and pushes me in through the door.

"Some of them were nice," I smile honestly, remembering Daniel.

"Good night, Olivia," he smiles biting his lip and closes my door.

* * * * * *

It's been a couple days since I went to the event with Mr. Malik.

I've been doing food shopping and I went shopping with Lottie yesterday.

I haven't even received a call from Ms. Webb, so it's given me time to think.

I've been meditating about meeting the clients through a different way, and then I thought I'm not loosing anything for asking so, I rang Ms. Webb and asked for a meeting to see Mr. Malik.

She said I'd meet him today at 6.30 pm, not in his usual office but in one of the tallest buildings in London.

So this is why I look so out of place right now. I asked a beautiful woman at the reception downstairs where could I find Mr. Malik and she said he'd be in the 17th floor, in his office.