Chapter 1: What happened...

3 YEARS AFTER THE NEW COMMISSIONER TOOK OFFICE

*sound of motor*

"THIS IS THE POLICE!! STOP YOUR CAR IMMEDIATELY!!"

*sounds of helicopters and sirens*

     A man known as Rakks is running from the police.

* tire pops and car comes to a stop.*

    Rakks gets out the car and puts his hands up as the police handcuff him. Sarai, the new police commissioner steps out of one of the police cars and heads toward Rakks.

"Hello. My name is Sarai."

*spits in face* "I don't care."

*sound of a kick in face*" Well, unfortunately, me neither. I'm just going to ask you this once."

    The lady took out a sword and puts it through Rakks chest.

"Where is Dex? The man your close buds with?

    Sarai kicked the sword and broke it at the handle.

"Well you didn't answer me. So I guess your to far gone."

"Fuck youuu....."

    The lady looked back, "Hmmm."  Then Rakks dropped dead...

Dex's POV
    I watched in horror as I saw my buddy Rakks die on the TV before me. Ever since commissioner Sarai took office, she had been targeting the national guard for an unknown reason. I looked at Sergeant Jeldson as he began to speak.

"Well its unknown what he did so I don't even know what to tell you guys."

*Random man* "This is bullshit. What did we ever do to her."

    Then at that moment. The televsion screen popped up with a live breaking news.

"We interrupt this program with some breaking news. Commissioner Sarai has a major announcement to make."

    What the fuck does she now want...

"I have a very important announcement to make. Starting at 10pm every night from this day foward all residents of the city must be in all homes. If not, they will be considered criminals and be shot on sight. As u may know, crime in the city has gone up jus as we apprehended a criminal yesterday. So this curfew is necessary to ensure that crime stays low. That is all..."

    Rakks was never a criminal. She was crazy. And if this continues, this city will have a revolution on its hands...