"You're right. I told him not to end it, but you know. He's quite stubborn." Eunji shrugged.

"He's been hiding it from me for about three months? Damn him."

"Well...back to our main topic, they're fine now. Several days ago, Baekhyun asked them out and talked with them."

"Ohh, that's good. Serve them right."

"Yeah, Baekhyun said they're fine now."

"Hey, can I ask you why you didn't want to confess to Chen? Sulli said that although we're girls, but girls could also be the one who confess. Also, I heard from Chanyeol and D.O that you confessed to Onew before."

"Well...that's because I got rejected by Onew, so...yeah, that's why I never dare to confess to anyone again."

"Ohh...understand now." Naeun smiled.

"Kaja, the bell is about to ring. We should go to the bathroom before it rang." Eunji stood up.

They chatted as they walked to the bathroom, but they stopped in their track when someone suddenly blocked their way.

"Yah, move. We're in a hurry." Eunji said.

"Can we talk, Naeun?"

"We're in a hurry." Eunji said once more.

"It's okay, Ji." Naeun nodded.

"Where you wanted to talk?"

He didn't talk, but just led her to a tree.

--

"So what do you wanted to talk about?" Naeun crossed her arms in front of her chest and asked Chen.

"Mianhe."

"Okay, then I can leave now?" Naeun didn't even wait for his response, and left. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"What?"

"Let's be friend again. I apologized for what I did before."

"Reasons?"

"Can't tell you for now. I'll tell you when it's time."

"Then it's a no." Naeun said and walked away again.

"That's because I love you!" Naeun froze on her spot. He approached to her and hugged her from the back.

"I'm sorry...it's just that time...I liked Wendy too...I couldn't sort out my feelings, so I decided to end my friendship with you. I know I'm really stupid, but really, I'm sorry."

Naeun was too shocked to say anything. She never expected that Chen will love her. All along the time, she always thought that Chen loves Wendy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Could you please me some time to think about it?" Naeun finally spoke after a while.

"I'll wait till you give me your answer." He said and kissed her neck.

"Kaja, I'll bring you back to the class. Oh, I'll take your words as you apologized me." He took her hand and walked her back to her class, just like before.

Naeun entered the class, and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo immediately approached to her.

"Hey, why are you with Chen?" Chanyeol asked.

"Are you guys friend again?"

"Umm...I think so."

"Aww...Naeun. Something happened right?" Krystal who was beside asked.