Part 2

Irisanna's hands quivered as did her lips as she stood there in front of me. My sweet morsel, my darling wife, I could never figure out where I wanted to touch or taste first.

With each step, I could almost see her heart beat in her throat. I stilled the hand I was using to stroke myself and I watched her eyes beeline to my cock.

As her tongue darted out, I knew exactly what I wanted her to do first. With one last step, she was close enough for me to feel the tips of her beautiful breasts brush against me.

I took one of her hands and brought it up to my mouth.

"Give me two of your fingers."

As she closed the other fingers down her eyes bore into mine her lip pulling in between her teeth.

"Open that sweet mouth of yours, little lady."

Her face flushed and her eyes darted away as she opened her mouth for me.

"Wider." I commanded pressing my body against hers. Her gasp as she felt the evidence of my arousal pressed flat against her soft stomach filled me with satisfaction.

Irisanna opened her mouth wider, and I pushed her fingers inside.

"Wet them for me."

As she sucked at them hungrily, her eyes closed and I had A great idea of where her mind drifted off to. As her tongue slithered around her finger tips, she swallowed and panted.

Pulling her hand away, I chuckled at the dazed look in her eyes. "Spread your legs."

As she followed my command, there was a shimmer as her excitement dangled down in a slow tear drop.

"Look at you, so eager." I chuckled as I pushed her hand in between her soft thighs. Angling her fingers I seated them inside of her with one stroke. Her cry and the way she teetered made me throb.

"Saizo, please! I need you."

I pulled her fingers from her body and pulled them up to my lips. Sucking one of them right after the other the taste of her made me close my eyes. It was better than dango and even more intoxicating than sake.

"My morsel, you always thwart my plans." I grunted in fake disapproval.

I grabbed her wrist, spun her until she faced away from me. "Grip the desk." I ordered, my voice sounding breathless. The creek of her hands on the desk was loud and sharp as I kicked her legs apart.

"I need you too. Now, give me those cries I love to hear."

I lined us up and slammed home. Her cry as I forced through her slick entrance was everything I needed to hear. Her thighs trembled as I ran both of my hands down and parted her more for me.

"So slick.." I marveled as I pulled out just to slam back in with all of my might. Her trembling and the way her cries left her lips urged me on as I repeated my pumps until I was pounding into her. Her soft flesh quaked around me as sweat pooled at the dip of her spine.

Time flew past and with every grunt I powered forward into her until snacks filled the air. Reaching around her I saw one of her feet teeter as she moved her hips back against me.

Her short cries matched the rhythm of my thrusts and I loved the way it sounded.

"More please!" She cried as her hands slipped on the desk.

"Always." I growled into her back as I laid a kiss on her shoulder. I pushed against her faster, my hips meeting her cheeks with loud smacks.

Once her pearl met my fingers, I rolled it until she screamed for me. The spasms of her orgasm almost snatched my orgasm from me. I stilled and watched her twitch and try it escape from underneath me.

"Saizo! Oh!" She cried as she collapsed forwards her breath making heated clouds on the desk.

Running a hand along her flushed red skin of her butt, I squeezed both of them. The soft flesh is so malleable and damp. I used a hand to lift her leg resting it on the desk.

As she looked over her shoulder to say something to me, I pulled out and powered back in her head going back.

"We aren't finished yet little wife."

Thank goodness the desk was big enough for her to lay half of her body on as I pulled her back into me.

"I love you Saizo!" she screamed as I pulled her second orgasm from her. Her little pearl throbbed and twitched underneath my fingers.

Her spasms took me over as I pushed as far as her wet heat would allow. With each pulse she trembled anew and stroked at my shuddering thigh.

"Mmm!" I grunted as I pistoned forward again wanting my seed as deep as it could go.

"And I love you."

Thanks for reading.

Edited 11/28/1