Part one

My feet gave notice to my presence as I close the shoji behind me. Saizo was here, I could feel it. But I couldn't see him, it was way too dark.

"S-saizo?"

There was the sound of impact and it happened again and again. I heard a grunt, and I felt heat coil through me at the sound. Then Silence seemed to fill up the darkness.

"No dango today?" Came his voice right beside my ear. With a shriek, I shrank backwards towards the door. A deep chuckle and hand stopped me mid motion.

I knew he was fantastic at his job as a ninja, but, for kami's sake! My heart was throbbing in my throat.

"Sa-Saizo, I didn't mean to interrupt it's just--"

"And yet here you are, little lady."

His voice dropped an octave and warm fingers brushed over my chin. As it lifted my face, my eyes strained to see. I could barely make out his white hair and pensive stare. Sazio had avoided the soft light coming through the shoji.

His hand slid up my wrist, pulling me closer. The visual of him pulling me into the darkness made places below shudder in anticipation.

"My little lady came looking for me because she wants me between her thighs."

The blush that exploded upon my cheeks made me jump up, "Um!! This was a mistake I'm sorry for interrupted your work out. I will just leave now!"

As I shouted the words in embarrassment and reached for the door. When I found the slider was it opened with a slight push. It was just enough to slide out. The door slammed shut and my arms were in his hands as he moved us backwards into the darkness. Saizos warm body pressed like a seal against my back as he growled,

"Haven't I told you countless times never to run from a ninja? It excites us."

Embarrassment stole my words, and I just nodded. Saizos chuckle was hot against the skin of my neck as his rough hand slid up the middle of my hakama to my throat.

"Why are you here, little lady?"

"Ooh--"The moan his hand had drug from me made my hands shoot to its firm grip on my neck. Oh, my goodness! This is what I wanted. I missed him like this, rough, spontaneous and dangerous. Lately, we had fallen into more of and mature routine. And by mature I meant that we only made love on our futon. I wanted, no, I needed something different.

"S-Saizo!" I gasped as his grip tightened. Heat pooled in-between my thighs and I closed them as tight as I could.

There was a deep sniff that came from him.

"I can smell your wet heat, my little lady."

My face exploded in heat and I shut my eyes tight. Oh goodness, did he always have to tease me first? I gripped his wrist and squeezed hoping that he'd understand what I needed.

His golden eyes flashed at me. "That's quite a grip you have there, dear."

I nodded, and I went my lips. "I need you Saizo.."

His deep chuckle tickled my throat and then the curve of my ear.

"Ah, my darling wife needs me."

His inquiry pushed into my ear as his lips kissed at the skin there. A whimper left me in pieces as my nipples hardened and my flesh pimpled.

"Tell your husband what you want." He baited me, his voice now in my other ear.

"I-I... please."

He stilled against me and released me. Aching and heavy I clutched my hand to my chest.

There was a strike of a match and I could see him over by the lantern. As he lit it and two others, I watched the hard planes of his nude back move. It wasn't until he lit the third lantern that I noticed his utter lack of clothes.

The dips of his abs expertly carved as were his hips. The v of his abdomen made me swallow. Saizo was hard muscle and laden with old and new scars.

My eyes dropped further, admiring the dusky shadow of his pubic hair.

"You look thirsty, my little lady."

Saizo wrapped a hand around the hard length that extended up towards his stomach. He and I had done so much together over the last couple of months. But, I still turned into a teenage girl while watching him.

"I—" my eyes locked onto his stoking hand and I admired the dew that collected towards the smooth head of him.

"To think, you could still blush like a virgin after all the things you've let me do to you. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen." He rasped on a chuckle.

"It's not comfortable for me to admit that--"

"I'm your husband, aren't I?"

With a nod, "Yes."

"You've been wanting something different for days now. I so I thought I'd play a little game with you. To see how long you could hold out. I have to say, I'm impressed with your self control."

The amused tone in his voice made me blush all the harder. So,he had been teasing me on purpose!?

All of this was still new to me. How unfair that he would choose now to bait me. His hand slid up his length again and it tore a groan from his throat. My eyes had to be adjusting because I could see him as clear as if he was standing in the light.

"Take off your clothes, wife."

I wasted no time tearing off my garnets and stepping out of them. His eyes ran up my nude body in his usual predatory slither.

"Beautiful..." He breathed.

My heart was thundering in my chest as I stood before him not knowing what to expect but, wanting everything he had to give. I was panting, and it didn't matter how exposed I felt. I needed him.

"I'll always be here go give my little wife what she craves. Now, come here."

Fixed some grammar errors and added lines to make it read better.

Enjoy.