2.8【Miss President Is A Knight!】

Start from the beginning

'You're the best. Let me send you 100 likes!' Cordilia thought, feeling blessed to have a tycoon of a system.

The empty black bag behind Cordilia felt heavy. She knelt down and opened it, she discovered there really is a sniper gun that she had to assemble first. A game interface appeared beside her in which she can only see. It started to show how to assemble a sniper gun. Cordilia started to do so by following the video, instead of the usual bullets, A'Yuan was kind enough to provide one bullet.

..............

The audience watching the scene felt like they shouldn't be surprised, but more importantly...

'Where did you get that?' and 'How did you get up there?!'

'Old Westeria, be honest with us, what really is up with your Granddaughter?!'

'Like I'd tell you what my Heiress is up to these days, even I did not know okay?'

The audience could only watch as Cordilia loaded one bullet. That's right, there is only one bullet but she's not seemed to be bothered by it. Strapping the sniper gun on her back, they watched as Cordilia leap down from the roof towards another roof, elegant, swift, and as silent as the night. The serious expression on her face with the moon behind her made her more dazzling and dangerous at the same time.

'This is a movie right?! it definitely must be a movie!'

Cordilia had positioned herself in the shadows and laid down on the ground, ready to shoot down her target. She waited for a while. They knew she only had one bullet. They waited in batted breath, would she succeed or not?

Logan was blissfully unaware that he will be 'assassinated' any minute now but he did feel the danger looming over him. It was too late though.

BANG!

*Thud*

[Attention! Attention! Attention!]

[The Green Viper Gang's King has been assassinated! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to participate in the Game.

Green Viper Gang's King has been assassinated! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to participate in the Game.

I repeat, the Green Viper Gang's King has been assassinated! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to participate in the Game.

Important Things must be said thrice!]

[Identity of the Assassin: Miss President of the Supreme Student Government!

I repeat, Miss President had taken down the Leader of the Green Viper Gang]

Everyone recovered when the announcement was made as the Beam of Green Light was shut off, indicating that none of it was a dream nor an illusion. Did she just....shoot him in the head?!

They watched in awe as Cordilia made her escape, leaving the panic-stricken and terror induced chaos behind her.

The Agency of Defense in every country were suddenly informed by their superiors and a video clips were sent. They had watched the flawless moves executed by a student! They knew that this student had great promise, now all they have to do is to compete who has the right to take her into their agency.

Meanwhile, the source of clamor was resting in her room like the waves outside was none of her business. Moreover, her focused is on...the food in her hands.

'As expected, the Female Lead sama's Halo is working hard, this food....is so good!'

Author's Corner..... Editor chan's Corner....

Editor chan: ......Ah, late update. Author chan is very busy with her school and homework, the deadline is strangling her. Still she managed to finish this chapter. More sore...*glanced at the two in their own respective emo corner* there seemed to be something going on, a fight, perhaps?

Author chan: no comment

Editor kun: *scowls in the hospital bed* your fault

Author chan: like I said, "No comment."

Editor chan: *pretends not to see or hear anything* anyways, Author chan promised to finish Arc 2 before November ends. Ah... I think there is a massive updates on December....anticipate it people.

Author chan: *faints from exhaustion*

Editor kun: *scowls at the manuscripts*

Cordilia: I have an ominous feeling about something *looks over at A'Yuan* you too right?

A'Yuan: take five steps back, Host.

Cordilia: *silently takes five steps back and then looked up*

Black shadow looms over Editor chan, Author chan, and Editor kun before they were buried with books, assignments, and projects.

Cordilia: *silently lit up candles for the three*

A'Yuan: *silently lit up candles for them*