//5//

"Close your eyes."

"No."

"Just close it!"

"I said no."

"Why are you being so difficult?"

"Because I wanted to see your reaction when I kiss you." He reasoned quite annoyingly.

"You're so full of shit, Levin. Just do it for fuck's sake!" I yelled, getting more and more frustrated by seconds.

"Fine! If this is all it takes for me to devoured you." He casually stated.

"You did not just say that!"

"I just fucking did."

"I can't even look at you right now without gagging." I fake gag.

"Hey just kiss me already, I am on a tight schedule here."

"Oh sorry I forgot you have a booty call from Sylvia." A mocking smile played on my lips.

"Jealousy isn't a good color for you, MJ."

"I am not jealous and hell you can kiss her on front of me for all I care, I wouldn't even bat an eyelash if you go all naked and do the dirty." I quickly said.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you acting all grumpy all of a sudden at the mention of her name?" He banter.

"Because without you being involved I already hate that bitch to begin with. I mean who doesn't hate her?" I weakly explained.

"I don't hate her." He admitted nonchalantly.

"Well of course you don't in fact you fucking like her and likes to fuck her." I grunted.

"See? You always bring up me fucking her even though we haven't slept with each other."

That shut me up for a second to process his admission.

"You haven't?" I said much to my surprise.

"Does that made you happy?" He smiled and wink at me. He just fucking wink at me!

"You know what, let's just get on with this because I'm so close at choking you with my own two hands."

"Feisty, I like it."

"Shut up please." I rolled my eyes as I adjusted myself to get closer to him.

"Mmhmm." He watched me closely, eyes never leaving mine.

"Okay close your eyes and before you know it we're done already." I said calmly but on the inside I'm literally nervous and screaming for help.

"Alright."

"Wipe that fucking smug off your face!"

"Sorry." He chuckled finding my predicament funny.

He finally closed his eyes but a hint of smile was still on his face. I took that time to admire his features very closely and damn did he look really good. Of course I wouldn't admit that to his face. The guy need some help on the ego department, his entire existence actually.

I took a heave of breath and stare at his lips.

"Don't peek!" I said distractedly when my eyes were glued to his rosy lips which strangely made me lost all my senses just by staring at it.

"Oh for fuck's sake." His lips move and before I know it his hands were on either side of my face and stare at my wide eyes.

"I said don't pe—"

He kisses me. Levin is kissing me! Oh my god!

As much as I hate to admit it, he know how to kiss a girl, sensually.