💘 [YOU ARE MY JAAN - PART 1] 💘

Start from the beginning

[Anika walks and she reach at the place when she turn she was almost fall to the ground tgen a strong hand hold her tightly and grab her waist on time...]

Anika - Shiv

Anika - Shiv... Shivaay...
Shivaay - You look so beautiful tonight sweetheart... 😍💓🙂🙂
Anika - Thank you Shivaay...
Shivaay - Anika come before I got to the point why I bring you here... I already make a dinner for both of us let's eat first...
Anika - Okay...
[Then Shivaay open the cover of the foos everything is Anika favourite food...]
[Aloo puri, Pav Baji, Pani puri, Gola, jelebi and some gulab jamun...]
Anika - Shivaay where is your food? Why everything here is my favorite food...
Shivaay - Aise hi... I will eat everything that you eat Anika... Waise I also love Indian food... The taste is different... The spice and everything is perfect for me... Come let's eat...
[Then Anika eat just a bit on everything and Shivaay enjoy the food and also sees Anika lovely face...]
Anika - Shivaay... I had to say something...
Shivaay - Tell me jaan...
Anika - I cannot continue our relationship Shivaay...
Shivaay - What did you just said? Perhaps I didn't hear it correctly...
Anika - I'm sorry Shivaay... I can't continue our relationship... This relationship had to be over for both of us.... I'm sorry for not telling you before... And I...
Shivaay - Anika you must been joking right?
Anika - No Shivaay...
Shivaay - Anika I'm planning all of this in the end I will purposing you to be my wife... What is my mistakes in this Anika? Did someone troubling you...... Jaan said to me I will help you...
Anika - No I just can't... I... I can't Shivaay... 😭
Shivaay - Anika... Tell me the whole truth Anika... I will makes everything right... I will help you...
Anika - No Shivaay! I can't be with you...
Shivaay - Why you can't be with me... For 2 years we be together Anika...
Anika - I can't Shivaay... I can't because... Because I... 😭 I had love someone else! I don't love you Shivaay! I'm sorry... 🏃
[Then Anika walks away from the place then he hear Shivaay screaming...]
Shivaay - Anika! I promise you the way you broke my heart like this I will show you and the whole world my would to be wife! I will make you regret on everything that you had said to me!

]Shivaay - Anika! I promise you the way you broke my heart like this I will show you and the whole world my would to be wife! I will make you regret on everything that you had said to me!