Chapter 32- Pissing Off Your Sister 101

Start from the beginning

Conner's smirk widened. "I thought it was kinda funny."

"How on earth, could that have been amusing to you?" I asked. "That was so embarrassing!"

He rolled his eyes, standing up and stretching out his arms as he replied. "Not really. They were just joking around S."

"They were planning out our children!" I pointed out, trying and failing not to stare at Conner's shirtlessness.

He only shrugged. "I still think it was funny."

I rolled my eyes, standing up next to him. "Were you dropped as a baby?"

Suddenly, a set of arms spun me around, and I was pressed up against his hard chest as he stared down at me steadily.

"Yes. I was." He said evenly, keeping a perfectly blank face. My breath caught in my throat at the intensity of his gaze, and for a minute, I almost forgot what we were talking about.

"Into a pool of sexy." His poker face instantly changed into a cocky expression, his lips smiling smugly.

I slapped my hand to my head. I so should have seen that one coming.

He laughed as I turned away to head to the bathroom, my cheeks flushing for the third time this morning.

When I closed the bathroom door, I could hear that he was still laughing on the other side. I took a quick shower, though I knew that since I was in charge today, it was most likely in vain.

When I was done washing my hair, I stepped out of the shower only to freeze I was hit with a painful cramp, a signal that I was going to get my period soon.

Just great.

Well, at least I knew for sure that I wasn't pregnant.

The thought of my almost-child made me wince, before I quickly pushed the thought to the back of my mind. What's done is done.

I sighed wearily, wrapping a towel around me and going out into the bedroom. From the lack of perverted comments about me being in a towel, I figured that Conner must have already went downstairs.

When I exited the bedroom, fully dressed in the comfiest clothes I could find, I could already hear screaming downstairs.

At the sound of a particularly loud bang, I was instantly angered.

With the new found energy that came with being really pissed off, I stormed out of my room and straight down the stairs, my fists clenching at my sides.

When I saw what the boys had been up to, I could almost feel my blood boil in my skin. I took a deep breath, before yelling out as loud as I could, letting out all the anger I felt through my voice.

"EVERYBODY FREEZE!"

And as commanded, four boys went still and stared at me with wide, guilty eyes. I must have been wearing my emotions on my expression, because they immediately dropped all of the once folded clean clothes onto the ground.

I had finally gotten around to cleaning up the mountain of clothes in my room, taking hours to wash and fold everything perfectly, and this was my reward.

I gritted my teeth when I noticed a pair of my underwear on top of Sam's head. Stanton was behind him, subtly attempting to take off the bra that he had put on over his shirt.

Sandy had managed to avoid most of the clothes that had been thrown at him, the only evidence of him being involved in warfare being a single sock that was resting on his shoulder.

Conner on the other hand, hadn't been so lucky.

I took another shaky breath. "I have just been rudely woken up by two psychotic fan-moms, the beginning of a migraine is amplifying every sound in my head by 20, and I am having cramps that you guys couldn't even imagine."