"I can't tell if that's the home owner or not," my mom guessed skeptically.

"It must be his son..." I said with out thinking.

Another man a bit older walked out to help him grab more boxes.

"Well, you know we have to introduce ourselves. Come on honey," I had never seen my mom move so quick.

I considered my mother as one of the sweetest women on this planet. The lady couldn't bring herself to harm a fly if she had to. She's always so soft spoken and kind hearted that she could simply do no wrong.

Before I could even formulate a sentence she had already hopped out of the car and slammed her door shut. Just to quickly turn around and open mine, yanking me out with her. She walked with speed and determination but I struggled behind her, tripping like I had on two left shoes.

"Excuse me?!" My mother yelled sweetly just as the two were about to enter their home. They turned and squinted their eyes in unison, carefully setting down the boxes.

"Yes?" The older guy asked.

"Hi, me, my daughter, and husband just wanted to introduce ourselves," my mother stuck her hand out to the older man to greet.

He slyly smirked and grabbed my mother's hand gently, kissing the skin of her knuckles. I watched her coco cheeks curl into a smile as her mouth gasped an 'o' shape.

I quickly turned around to see my dad glaring from the drivers side. He slammed his door and quickly began pacing across the street to make his presence known.

I was so focused on my dad's rapid pace, that I got taken aback when the brunette haired boy puckered his plump lips against my knuckles as well, copying the actions of his father. The contact made my cheeks flush with heat and body rack with goosebumps. No boy has ever willingly made  contact with me like that except my cousins. All the guys at church were respectful, and didn't dare take it past a handshake.

A kiss on the knuckles was something else though, and far past any encounters I've had.

"Hi, my name is William. This is my daughter and wife," my dad said with one arm around my mother's waist protectively, the other stuck out to shake the older man's hand.

My dad was so focused on making sure the man knew my mother was happily married, he didn't even tell him our name's.

"Desmond," he responded with a deep gruffly voice in a thick accent.

"This is my son, Harry," I didn't realize I was still holding Harry's hand when he was introduced.

My body could feel my father's eyes glaring holes into my side, lighting my body on fire. I quickly retracted my hand from Harry's before I spread the fire to him. He couldn't feel the level of heat my embarrassment was causing me at the moment..

"Hello," his raspy British accent greeted.

I felt like my knees were going to buckle and give out beneath me.

"H-Hi, I'm Ellie-May," I stupidly stuttered.

Harry's eyes were like an open field of grass that you just wanted to frolic in. They were so enchanting that I couldn't help the doe eyed look I gave him, but quickly snapped out of it when my mom cleared her throat.

"Well um, my name is Annette. We just wanted to introduce ourselves, and that if you guys need anything our door is always open," she said with a warm tone and hand over her heart.

"Oh well that is lovely to hear," Desmond smiled back.

As if Desmond wasn't already an attractive man, his quiet yet observable son became the real catch. He had a charm so strong it seemed to radiate off of his body.

We were all getting ready to turn around when Harry spoke, calling my name exactly.

"Ellie? What school do you attend?" His bass full voice asked.

I turned around quickly, flinging my braids out of my vision so I could lock eyes with him again.

"HeathValley public High school," I answered.

"Oh nice, my first day there is tomorrow. Do you drive?" When Harry asked that question I felt the holes in my side reopen.

I knew my father was pleading with his eyes to say no. No way did my dad want me around this boy alone, let alone any boy.

But it's a sin to lie daddy.

"Yes,"I answered truthfully.

I had just gotten my license over the summer, so I could finally start my eleventh grade year off driving.

"Well, my dad leaves early for work and I haven't got my American license yet. Can you give me a ride?" His voice was so pleasing that I'd say yes to anything he asked. My body already felt like it was melting when in his presence.

"Sure, no problem," I answered with a goofy numb smile on my face.

"Let's go," my father seethed quietly into my ear as he locked his arm around mine and my mother's, pulling us from our new neighbor's and back to our home.

"See you in the morning!" Harry yelled with a polite wave.

I watched his muscles flex during every little movement he made, taking in the work of art across his body.

My neck started to cramp so I finally turned around, and my dad angrily put the garage down behind us.

___________________________

A/n: first chapter!!

I've been so nervous about releasing this book because it's a bit different from my others. Things don't go from 0-100 like they usually do, and I've been getting better at not rushing myself or the plot just because I can imagine a million smut scenes.

But When I tell you guys I love writing- I. LOVE. WRITING.

And y'all make it a hell of a lot easier with all of your support.

Like always- I hope you all enjoy my work. <3