Shang Tsung x Reader [PT 2]

Thank you Star_Neko123 for requesting this! Honestly, I wanted to make a part two so badly before you requested this. But I wasn't sure if people wanted to read it. So, thank you!

Also, in most Asian countries, the family name [Such as Swift -Taylor Swift] would come before someone's name. So I spend a long time considering Shang Tsung's family name and name. If he was English, would it be Tsung Shang? Or still be Shang Tsung?
I have decided to put his family name as Shang and name as Tsung. Sksksksksorry if you disagree and I oop.

no i'm not a vsco. i just like saying sksksksksksksk. oop.

------------------------

     Positive. The damn test said positive. It's official, Y/N thought as she sunk to the floor. She cupped her head in her hands as she fought the urge to cry. She was pregnant. How would she say this to Tsung? He may kill his baby.

     Y/N eventually broke down into tears. She hugged her knees to her chest as she cried. Momentary, Shang Tsung was maintaining the coliseum. It was bad enough Y/N wasn't their to help. But now this. Perhaps Shao Kahn will kill her child. He would definitely do that. How would Tsung react?

     Y/N wiped her tears and stood up. She should get to the coliseum as soon as possible. Putting on her attire, Y/N opened a portal to Outworld. She ran into the portal, which brought her to the coliseum. However, after two steps into Outworld, she had already ran into Tsung.

     Y/N jumped as she came in contact with his arm. Tsung turned, facing the tired girl. He seemed stressed, but the presence of his wife eased him.

     "It is about time you had arrived. Is something wrong?" He asked as Y/N got into a formal pose next to Tsung. For a moment, Y/N was silent. She stared at the ground, opening her mouth. But nothing came out yet.

-----

     It was one of those days. Shang Tsung would be unable to return to his island. Y/N was still adapting to Outworld, despite all her memories returning. Shang Tsung was training her still. So, being mostly obsolete to the Kahn, Y/N returned to the island.

     Y/N laid in her bed, on the side Tsung tends to rest in. Of course, every time Tsung wasn't there, Y/N would feel alone. But knowing there was someone in her stomach made her feel a little less annoyed. But she was scared for what was with her.

     "My dear husband, I need to inform you about something gastly," Y/N whispered to herself, "eventually, I will give birth to a child. Our child."

     Y/N sighed in annoyance. She sounded pathetic. The soon-to-be mom sat up, pushing her hair back into place. Placing her hands in her lap, Y/N looked down at her shaking hands.

     "Shang Tsung, I fear I'm pregnant with our child. I didn't know how to tell you this earlier," Y/N cited to herself. Suddenly, the idea of names popped into her head.

      Boy named could be Haruto, Yuri, Xui, Ying. Girl named could be Yui, Chen, Chenua, Saki, Yuriko. Y/N clicked her tongue. She liked these names. Especially Ying, as in brave and Saki, as in hope.

     Y/N took a deep breath. Once again, her heart started pounding. Of course, Red_Scarfed_Person didn't mention anxiety kicking in when Y/N was pretending to confess to Shang about her pregnancy, but now you know.

     "Sh-Shang Tsung, I have gastly news to inform you of. I am pregnant with our child. I hope you can accept this and allow us to raise our child," Y/N said sternly, as if he was actually.

     Y/N bit her lip, figuring with her fingers. 

     "You are pregnant?" A male voice broke the silence. Y/N felt her heart drop as she noticed Tsung at the doorway.

     Y/N's eyes widened as she covered her mouth. Why was he here?! Wasn't he going to gone for some time? His expression showed a small portion of shock. It was about time, anyway.

     Y/N felt tears swell up in her eyes, out of fear. Shang Tsung wouldn't be afraid to kill his child, honestly. And even if Y/N didn't want to be pregnant, she was determined already to raise this child.

     "This explains your absence from the coliseum," Tsung thought out loud as he slowly made his way over. Y/N brought her knees to her chest, thinking about what he'll say next.

     Shang Tsung wrapped his arms around Y/N, hugging her softly. Within a second, Y/N hugged back tightly. Ironic, actually.

-----

     The feeling of sickness was something Y/N could usually get over, but this was difficult for her. Perhaps she could go to Earthrealm later on to get an ultrasound. However, she's considered missing.

     Y/N slept in bed longer than she should have. She felt exhausted when nothing happened. But as time went on, Y/N would be incapable of serving Shao Kahn.

      Shang Tsung had convinced Shao Kahn to allow Y/N to stay on the island until she is well. It took a long time, days even, but he eventually gave in.

------

      After hours of unbearable pain and cries, Y/N finally got to hold and see her baby girl, Saki. They were in a hospital in Tokyo, Japan. Why? If Y/N was going to give birth, she would need Earthrealmers to give Saki a chance at a normal life.

     Saki could get a better education at a school in Earthrealm. She get a job in Earthrealm, without having to sorry about not having a social security number. She can buy things useful with a credit card, drive a car, vise versa.

     When explaining to Shang Tsung why he should take her to an Earthrealm hospital, he mentioned how Saki could go undercover to assassinate whoever. Of course, Y/N just giggled nervously. But Tsung was serious.

     Saki had black hair, like Tsung. Of course, Y/N couldn't see the eyes of Saki, but I don't want to explain why when you could look it up on the device you are using to read this. Newborns, most likely, no matter the species, cannot open their eyes for a while after birth.

     Tsung was their, somehow getting passed as an Outworlder. Although, Y/N was seen as missing and never had the right to enter Japan, they let her in. Saki, however, would be fine.

      Y/N had the urge to cry of joy. She held her child close to her chest, the little girl crying loudly. It hurt the parents' ears, but who cares. Tsung sat next to the bed, smiling.

. . . ~ Four Years Later~

That's for another time....