1

Okay guys, a lot of you have been eagerly waiting for this to come and here it is, all the proofs I could get you to prove to you that Varia DEFINITELY were a thing back when they first stepped foot in the Bollywood industry.

So here goes nothing...

1- the year 2011, where everything started:

Varun and Alia when they first met and started shooting for SOTY, they didn't really know each other or know anything about one another.

Alia's first impression of Varun was that he was arrogant and so full of himself, and she didn't like him as she laid eyes on him.

But after that, Varun made the first step and he went to talk to her, they got along really well and they hit it off from the start which brought them closer to each other.

They started getting closer and closer and went up from friends to best ones, while Alia and Sid weren't really that close and they didn't hand out much as Varun and Alia did.

Which explains the fact of Alia being most of the time with Varun on sets, have a look...

As you can see, even when she was sleeping, she lied on Varun.

▪️When they were shooting for the fight scene in SOTY, between Rohan and Abhimanyu, Varun's nose broke and Alia was hella scared about him at that time.

▪️There was this one time when Varun, Sid and Kjo were sitting in a room talking - on sets - when suddenly Alia entered the room holding a cup of coffee. And guess whom did she bring the coffee to?? Obviously, not her. She brought it to Varun.

▪️All of us know that when Alia started shooting for SOTY, she was 17 yo. And so when her 18th birthday rolled over, Varun threw a birthday surprise party for her, and this was saud by Alia during one of iifa 2017's press confs.

Also, you remember that scene in SOTY where the whole gang were sitting on these stairs when suddenly Alia gave Varun a very strong peck on the cheek for her to get one back from Varun.