Without the Other

Well i'm back! I've finally decided to continue this story and update. This lemon would be told in a different way then I did with my previous. Please Enjoy Reading!

'Reality with Eren and Krista'

'Imagination with Eren and Krista'
____________________________

It has only been one week ever since Eren and Krista's sexual encounter. They were able to meet secretly at night without any lustful intentions. However, security increased by the decision of tthe higher-ups, with this they were unable to sneak out for a night of ecstasy.

The clock handle striked down at the number eleven, it was near midnight and Eren was left awake. Without the other.

He felt an urge to hold a tight firm grip on his shaft, Krista was unavailable and had no other choice but to succumb to his mind ,desiring her. Her cute voice, Her soft touch. Her smooth body, Her bubbily personality. Pretty much everything about her. He wanted her more than anyone else.

Everyone was asleep and the sounds of snores filled the room, he used this chance to cover himself with a plain white blanket enough to cover his middle section. Now with enough conviction, he undid his pants and underwear. His cock felt hard and hot, wishing to be pleased by a certain someone.

His mind drifted off slowly as he began stroking...

_______________________________

Eren entered his room expecting everything to be in ordiliness and every single antique of his to be cleaned with no settled dust.

What he ordered did not go exactly to plan, she did a fairly well good job. It wasn't up to his standards. He turned towards his maid examining her physique. He walked towards her undressing himself until he was left with just his briefs.

Krista knew what was coming and what to expect. No matter how many times she was scared of it, in the end she enjoyed her master punishing her for lack of work. Her memory guided her as she went on her knees, his thumb played with her lips. This was their regular routine for their relationship.

He retreated his fingers, cupping both of her cheeks with his two palms pulling her close to his chest.

"Master..." Krista quietly whispered. She didn't care about their class. Yes, she was his maid, he her master. But it didn't stop her from breaking the barrier. It wouldn't stop him either.
_______________________________

Reality checked in and found out that his length was now erect, Krista filled his mind once again. And his thoughts continued once more...

_______________________________

She positioned herself so that she was on her all fours, facing the wall. Her master loved this position, he felt like a conqueror dominating his enemy as they submitted to him. A feeling he enjoys with Krista.

The tip of his cock rubbed against her entrance, hearing her moan from the sudden contact. The atmosphere was arousing, they felt like they were stuck in their own world. A world they could never escape.

He thrusted his member deep into her and slapped her left ass cheek, leaving a red mark. "Ahh yes... Master! Punish me!"

" You're such a dirty whore! Maybe I should make that your duty instead." He grinned. He began penetrating her in and out at a fast pace, rocking her world with his powerful cock.