Chapter14

Ashlyn pov

Todat was the day that Cam took me on another date to make up for the flirting. He still won't tell me where we were going. I looked at the clock and it read 6:30 a.m. I groaned and rolled over to go back to sleep. Right when I was about to fall back to sleep. I felt someone shaking me. "Ash, wake up" Cam said. I just pulled the covers up and held them tighter. "never. I dont want to get up until I have to. So i don't have to get up at 6:30 am so leave me alone." I said through the covers. He sighed ad said "okay" He left me alone for about 10 minutes befire I feel myself being lifted from the bed. "Where are you taking me?" I said. I then saw him walk outside to the back where the pool was. "Don't you dare I swear Cam if you put me in there I will-" I was cut of by me gonig under the freezing cold water. Did I mention that it's not the warmest weather. When I came up on the surface I see Cam laughing his but off. I use my vampire speed and get out the pool. He doesn't notice. I creep up behind him and push him in the pool. He screamed and I busted out laughing. I saw him getting ready to get out so I jetted out of there. I used inhuman speed to get upstairs and in my room and locked the door. I was still freezing cold. I was wearing short shorts and a tank top so that didn't make it any better. I got out the wet clothes and went into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Once I finished I got dressed in warm and DRY clothes. I opened my door and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I senezed. Not once, not twice but fifthteen flipping times. The idiot got me sick. "Your sneeze is so cute." Cam cooed. "I wouldn't be sneezing if it weren't for you" I mumbled under my breath. How is it that I got sick but he didn't. I'm part vampire meaning I'm partly dead so how the hell am I the on that gets sick?!?!?! He just chuckled at my statement. I got me a big warm blaket and lied on the couch. I guess Cam noticed how cold I was cause he came and lied down with me. I instantly felt warm. We sat there for a while just watching movies and me sneezing every ten minutes.  "I'm hungry" I said. I went in the kittchen to get a blood bag. When I came back some blonde bimbo was throwing herself at Cam. He was pushing her away but I still didn't like it. Does she not see the nark I gave him?! I walked up to them. "Hey babe" I said. "Hey Ashlyn." He said nervously. I turned to the blonde barbie doll. "You can go now" I said. She scoffed and said, "I was just keeping Cam here company and he was enjoying it right Cam." She said. "Well his mate is here and I am enough company. You know what they say three's a crowd. So why don't you go find someother guy to go f*uck because he is taken" I said. She huffed and walked away with the flip of her fake blonde hair. (no offense to blondes) I turned to look at Cam to see him with a smirk on his lips. "So you finally claim me as your mate?" He said. "I claimed you as my mate the day I marked you" I said. His smirk just grew. "Oh really" He said leaning in. I stopped him. "But tat doesn't mean I'm yours just yet you still haven't marked me." I said. "So when can I?" He asked huskily. "I don't know when can you mark what's and I quote 'rightfuly yours'" I teased. "Whenever I want to" He said. "Then why am I still unmarked." I said still teasing him. He closed the space between us and the next thing I know I'm up against the wall. He started kissing down my jaw all the way to my neck. I let out a moan. He was on the spot where he was suppose to mark me. I soon felt his canines dig into my skin. I gripped his hair tighter. He licked over the spot. He kissed it a few times before coming back to my lips. "Now your mine" He whispered against my lips. Before we could go any further somone interupted. "Keep the nasty stuff in your room not in the public rooms" Britt said. I rolled my eyes at her. I pulled away from Cam and went to the bathrrom. I looked at my mark. It was A wolf howling to the moon but it was carved into a heart. (Sorry it's hard to explain what it looks like but pic of her mark is on the side) "So he finally did it huh" Britt said not taking her eyes off of her phone. I nodded. I was about to sit on the couch when Cam got in the way causing me to sit on his lap. I snuggled inot his chest. Britt looked up at us and said, "Awe you guys are so cute together." I just shook my head at her. Then this excruciating pain shot threw my head causing me to sit up imidiatley and hold my head in my hands while screaming in pain. "What's wrong?" Cam asked. "I-I don't know" I replied. Cam was saying something but I could barely hear it because I was starting to black out. The last thing I remember is my mom coming down and saying that this was suppose to happen.

~FAF~

Sorry that it took a while to update I was really busy. Anyway I just want to tell you that I'm going to continue the book no matter what. So what if people don't read my book. I write these books for fun so it shouldn't matter if people comment or vote and now it doesn't anymore. So you can enjoy the book and vote and comment or you can just stop reading I dont care anymore. Well bye!