Chapter 34

Ash POV

I sighed as I rubbed my stomach. It's been three months since I found out I was pregnant. Since I'm a hybrid the pace of my pregnancy is faster than average. Even for werewolves. I could go into labor any second. I sighed again and sat up from bed. Things with Cam and I have been getting better. I think we were just having a lot of stress but it's all good now. Speaking of Cam let's go see him. "You wanna go see daddy," I said while looking down at my gigantic tummy. I felt two kicks and cringed. I take that as a yes. I put on my slippers before slowly making my way to Cam's office. I knocked before entering without waiting for a reply. I looked to see Cam on the phone looking very serious. I sighed and sat on his lap. When he hung up the phone he nuzzled his face in my neck and took a deep inhale of my scent. "Everything okay?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Do you want to talk about it," I asked. He shook his head again. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair. "Come on lets go take a nap," I said while standing up. He groaned and slowly got up. He put his arms around my waist from behind me. "I love you and I'm sorry for causing you so much stress from all the fighting," he whispered against my neck. I turned in his arms and placed a soft peck on his lips. "Don't worry, I love you too," I said. He smiled and said, "Now lets go take that nap." I nodded and we walked to our room taking a nap.

************

(3:00AM)

'is everything ready?' I asked Casey and Alex through the mindlink. 

'yeah' Casey said.

'Yup'Alex replied

I smirked and slipped out of the bed. I checked to make sure the hidden camera was in place before sneaking out of the room. I made sure to check the camera's in all the other rooms and made sure everything was set up right before slipping out the room. I met the girls downstairs in the kitchen. "Ready," I asked in a whisper. They both nodded and I said, "On the count of three we scream........1...............2................3!!"All three of us let out the loudest screams we could and waited for our prank to happen. When we heard cursing and angry grunts. We giggled and got out our phones to look at the camera's. I bust out laughing when I saw Jake's video. Okay so do you want to know what we did? Well if you don't to bad because I'm telling you anyway. In everyones room we set up a prank system. When they step out of bed their foot will step on a mouse trap and that mouse trap will make a ballon filled with syrup fall on them and as they walk out the room to see why we screamed when they open the door a bucket of feathers will fall on their heads. When everyone came downstairs I bust out laughing. Their were feathers all over the place.  "Ashlyn," Cam growled out. I put on an innocent look and said, "Yeah babe?" "Run," he said. I squeaked and sped off in the opposite direction feeling him trail behind me. "You'll never catch me al-OMPH" I said as I face planted on the floor. Well I didn't trip all on my own. Brit threw her leg out-because she appeared out of nowhere-and caused me to fall face first on the floor. I made sure to put protection around the babies before I even started running so they were fine.......but Cam didn't know that. "Oh my gosh Ash are you okay I forgot about the babies are they hurt oh my gosh I feel horrible now," Brit blabbered on and I ignored her and looked at Cam's worried and pained face. Ah I can't help it I have to tell him that the babies are fine. "Cam I put a protection spell on the babies they're fine," I said. He let out a sigh of relief and wrapped me in his arms. I squirmed knowing that's what he wanted. I could practically feel his smirk. "Dick," I muttered. "I know you want mine," he whispered cockily in my ear. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him. "Whatever," I muttered while walking back into the kitchen. I took one look at them and started laughing again. I walked over to Casey and Alex and gave them both high fives. "We did a great job," I said to them. They nodded and I smirked. "Why do you keep doing these sleep interrupting pranks," Jasici asked while rubbing her eyes. I smirked and said, "To get back at you guys. I had intended to prank you guys the second I got here but things got in the way so now I must get revenge," I said. "But I didn't do anything," Brit, Callie, and Jay exclaimed. I shrugged and said, "Eh it's just fun to mess with you guys." They all I glared at me and I shrugged and turned to walk upstairs. "I'm going to sleep darlings, you all should too because training starts at 5:00am sharp," I said while walking up to my room. Well more like waddling. Today was an alright day.

~TRHQ~

Hi guys I'm back. This chapter was totally a filler chapter but I'm kinda at a writers block. To be honest I don't like how this story turned out. I don't know about you guys though but anyway comment if you want me to either......

A) Take down this book

B) Rewrite this book

C) Do nothing to change this book

D) End this book now

E) End this book now but make a sequel.