Invitation-The start of something new

It has now been a month since I last saw that guy. I saw him for a brief second but I still cannot stop thinking about him, thought Tayla as she was having another one of her lazy days......
And gosh were there too many of t
hem.
Each day was a lazy day and she hated it.
But on the other side, she still didn't have school so that was great. Or maybe it wasn't that good? She hasn't seen any of her friends in a long time, cause she's been too busy watching anime while eating chips in front of her laptop, but oh no. Somehow her obsession with it led her to have no friends.
That would even bother her but ,New Year was around the block and she didn't have anyone to celebrate with.
She felt alone but one person had thought about her. It was her cousin Nick.
Nick was Tayla's aunt's child. He was really a good person,that knew Tayla since she was born, cause he literally was there, in the hospital when she was coming out of her mother's womb. He was only one year old then.
Given the difference in age being so small, they were literally like brother and sister,and she really sometimes felt like she had two brothers instead of one.
That day he called Tayla on the phone. As soon as she saw the name of the person calling of course answered.
How can she miss the call of the " Stinky Nicky"?
Tayla :Hi Stinky Nicky
Nick: Hi Taylado Tornado
Tayla: Hey it's not my fault my hair is like that stop calling me that, Stinky Nicky!
Tayla burst laughing.
Nick:My dear Torando only if you stop calling me Stinky Nicky!
Tayla: nEVer! OK, then Stinky why did you call me?
Nick: Well, I know you haven't been out of the house for pretty much over 2 months now. And I know watching anime is important to you and everything.So, I know you haven't seen your friends in a long time and the New Years Eve is coming soon. Sooo.....
Tayla:So what?
She cluelesly added
Nick: You wanna come celebrate with us? COME ONNN PLEASSSEEE
Tayla:Well....
Nick: Pleasee..... We can celebrate it all together. Y'know us two, Victor, Addie, my classmate Philip, you may know him, and I think that is it.
Tayla: Yeah, ok ok. I'll come. But when?
Nick:Well, when's the New Year's Eve Tornado? Its THIS FRIDAYY!!I think not only your hair is in a bad place today, your brain doesn't seem to be working ,either .
Tayla: Shut up Malfoy! Seriously, even Malfoy is prettier than you.
Nick: Well at least I don't look like a scarecrow, y'kNOW???
Tayla: You don't have the right to say that at least I don't smell like Dumbledore's great grandpa!!
Nick: Mhmm, bye Tornado Head!!!
Tayla: Bye Stinky!!
Nick cut off the line and Tayla felt so happy. They always loved poking fun at each other and she was glad he invited her to celebrate New Year's Eve together!
But now comes the question:What to wear? Should she dress up , or should she come in comfy clothes?
Nah that doesn't matter now. I still have two days to figure out everything.

That two days past in a blink of an eye. Well only now she had to really think about what to wear. This past two days she's been watching anime, cause man that shit's good. She had a little mental breakdown cause her favorite gay shops was destroyed by dying of one of the guys in that ship.
I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!!: screamed Tayla while crying about an anime ship being ruined for the fifth time in a row.
Her sad hours were over now, and she decided to put on makeup and to dress comfy but still pretty cute.
So at 19:30 she was at Nick's house with her lil bro.
She came in half an hour early just so that she could help her favorite Stinker around the house.
After them at seven straight came Addie. And there was only one person left yet to come.
Tayla with Addie was sitting on the couch watching TV while talking
Tayla:Who has yet to come?
Nick: Well, he should be here any minute..
*doorbell rings*
*door open*
Victor:Hi,man yeahhhhh!!!!
Victor gives them a hug
Unknown: Yeah yet hi Victor..!!
Hugs Victor back
Nick:Hi! Welcome.
Tayla: this voice is so familiar.

And then he came in to the living room.
THAT
WAS
HIM
.
THE CUTE HAZEL GUY!
I guess that Philip ,huh.

Tayla ran over to him and hugged him so tightly he couldn't breathe.
They held each other like this for solid 4 minutes.
"You must be Philip" Tayla said with a glimpse of stars in her eyes. It was almost as she couldn't believe he was real.
"Yes,I am. Or maybe not? Maybe you just hugged a random guy for 4 minutes" He said , to which Tayla's smile slowly faded away as she slowly started to doubt her own decision making process.
"Hey, Mister Smart-Mouth! I didn't just hug you, y-you hugged me too!"Tayla said with a little bit of annoyance in her tone.
"You wish!I didn't touch your back, so basically I didn't hug you, cause I don't hug strangers like you, weirdo. By the way,what is your name weirdo?" said Philip with a big smile on his face.
"I'm Tayla." She said.
Well he sure is weird , but he's hot. But I kinda like his weirdness. Ok, no. I'm not gonna do it. Yes, he is cute but that's it. He is too weird for me.
But god dang it that smile.
I hope I don't fall to deep.
This guy is gonna be the death of me.