11. Pent Up (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

Zach licked his lips greedily, quickly pushing my underwear down my legs. His eyes trailed over me and I blushed self-consciously before Corbyn's hoarse voice met my ears. "Holy fuck, y/n. You're fucking gorgeous."

I smirked. "And you two are both overdressed."

Zach bolted up and pulled his shirt off quickly as Corbyn did the same from his spot on the bunk. I pressed myself against Zach, hooking my thumbs into his belt loops before standing on tip-toe and locking our lips together.

The first thing that hit me as Zach instantly deepened the kiss was that he tasted like mint. The second was how needy he was. His tongue tangled with mine immediately and his body locked to mine, the evidence of his desperation sitting against my stomach.

I didn't even realize Corbyn had moved until his fully bare erection was nestled against my ass and he was leaving open-mouthed kisses up my neck. He pushed aside my hair for better access, angling his head to nibble a spot on my neck that drove me wild. I moaned into Zach's mouth and his hands closed over mine, pushing down so his jeans fell to the floor, boxers soon following.

My hand slid between Zach and I as I felt his precum drip onto my stomach, grasping his arousal and slowly jacking him. He was so overstimulated and desperate that every move I made prompted a soft moan. I pulled back from his lips slightly to watch his expressions. His mouth was slack and his eyes closed, lashes brushing his flushed cheeks.

Corbyn stepped away from me and I shivered in the cold of his absence. His hands wrapped around my hips and authority filled his husky voice, immediately dominating both Zach and I. "Zach, lay on the bed on your back. Y/n get on the bed as well."

We quickly carried out his instructions, me laying a trail of kisses up Zach's torso as he settled into the pillow. The mattress shifted as Corbyn positioned himself behind me, stroking my hips gently before repositioning himself to rest against the wall of the bunk. "I think poor Zachy's getting desperate here. Do you want to help him out before we start properly?"

I smirked, nodding eagerly before making my way down the brunette's torso. The second I brushed my lips along Zach's leaking tip his body clenched, a strangled moan seemingly ripped from his throat. I glanced up at him. His eyes were wide and his chest heaved. I took him in my hand, feeling him twitch. "Zachy, have you ever had a blowjob before?"

His cheeks flushed even more. "N-no," he murmured shyly.

I smiled encouragingly. "Do you want me to continu-"

He nodded erratically.

Something about his enthusiasm made my heart flutter. I stroked him with one hand while the other cupped his balls and I took his tip in my mouth, slowly tonguing at him. He made a low, keening noise, his voice breaking as I started going lower, taking more. I eventually had to take my hand away as my nose brushed his pelvis.

Zach's hands clenched in the bedsheets, his knuckles whitening. I took his hand in mine and guided it to my hair, his fingers immediately hooking into the strands.

I rolled his balls in my hand and bobbed, knowing he wouldn't last long. I pulled off teasingly, licking a stripe up the vein throbbing on the underside of his cock before taking him again, flicking my tongue on his tip, going down again. He twitched and I moaned around him. His hips bucked at that and if my mouth hadn't been full I would've smirked.

I let my eyes lock with Zach's and batted my lashes, tonguing the vein again. "Y-y/n, I'm gonna-" He moaned again. "You can pull off if you don't want me coming in your mouth."

But I did want that. I found myself desperately wanting to taste him. I took all of him again and moaned around him. Then I drew back to suck hard on his tip, running my thumb over his vein, liking the feeling of it pulsing as he coated my tongue. I pulled off and kissed the tip gently before smiling at him. "You taste good, baby boy."