Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

  I looked down in jealously at the people gathering in Arendelle. I knew today was coronation day. I had sworn my revenge on Anna. It was supposed to be my coronation.

  When we were really little, Anna had begged me to use my powers so we played in the snow. Then I accidentally struck her. I ran away in the confusion, thinking she was dead. She was taken to see trolls or something and I built my beautiful castle on the North Mountain. I was an amateur then, but as I developed my powers I added more design.

  Since rumors had spread, my own father, who was the king at the time, forbade me to return to Arendelle. He, like everyone else, loved his power more than his own daughter. I had assumed they were going to have high security or something because of me, but they most likely assumed I was dead. After all, I had survived up here for exactly fifteen years.

  Yeah, that's right. My birthday was today. With my birthday and the coronation combined, today was the perfect time to strike. I continued watching the people of other countries arriving until I felt it was the right time to leave. 

  Anna's POV

  Almost as soon as I was satisfied with my hair, there was a knock at my door.

  "Your Highness, are you almost done? I'd hate to rush you, but the ceremony is starting soon."

  "Give me just a second!" I called. I rushed out to the hall, where a few guards walked me down to the ceremony room.

  When I walked in everyone clapped. I smiled. I had been preparing for that moment since the day Elsa left. I wondered how she was holding up, if she was holding up.

  I tried not to think about her and focused on the ceremony. After the serious part there would be a huge party to celebrate.

  The actual coronation itself was simple. I picked up the two little objects as the minister said some indecipherable words. After that, it was party time!

  Elsa's POV

  I finally made it. I caught the end of Anna's crowning. Soon after, the celebration started. Perfect. I walked in slowly and cautiously. No one seemed to recognize me. Again, perfect. Eventually I found Anna. She was laughing and dancing with a guy. He had hideous brown hair and ridiculous green eyes. Anna actually seemed to be enjoying herself.

  For a second, I wanted to join her, to remember what it was like to have fun. No, I thought. She ruined your life. She's the reason you can't live life as a queen.

  I decided to just walk up to her. I stood there planning when a really cute guy walked up to me. He had snow white hair and light blue eyes.

  "Uh, hi." He seemed nervous. "I'm Jack. Do you want to dance?"

  I swept my platinum braid to the side and smiled. "Sure."

__________________________________________________________

  A/N. Okay, so obviously I'm putting Jelsa in this. What are your opinions? Don't forget to vote and comment!
 -fortress_fourtris