Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rose Pov.

When i reached the house i was devastated. I burst into tears and ran straight to my room. I cried then fell into a deep sleep. Black. 

I woke to a really bad nausea feeling and realised i wasn't in my bed anymore. I was tied up and in a dark gloomy room. Fuck. "Who's there, and were the fuck am i?" 

"Shut-up, and go back to sleep" A dark mysterious voice slithered. " He will want to see you soon" and before i could say anything bang i was out.

Damon Pov.

"Mum, im home, that stupid jerk of a dad drove me here."  looked around chairs were broken and i suddenly got very worried "mum, mum are you there MUM!" i belted i ran up the stairs and into her room. It was empty. But on her bed side table was a note.

Dear son,

I have decided to go. You now who you'r father is he will protect you. And if he doesn't kick his ass. I just can't face life anymore. I'm going to turn strigoi but please don't come and find me. I don't want to hurt you. Remeber Love does not fade no matter what the surcomstances are. Mine will never.

-R

After i read that a tear ran down my face. This wasn't right. That wasn't my mum. The suddenly out of now were Dimitri walks in his face hard like he was trying to hide his anger. He looked at me a suddenly went into warrior mode.

"Weres Roza?" he said. Whos Roza for God sake. Do they have nicknames gross!

"She wrote this letter, shes gone." I handed him the letter and he read.

Hi guys,

Its annie soory this is such a short chapter but im in a rush. Please leave a comment. And i hope you enjoy this.

Thanks. (: