Chapter 15 !!

Heres Chapter 15 sorry its so late!  

Damon PoV

It was dark and cold and nearly time for the Vampire day to begin, I Wasn't shore if i could handle another day, but i could every day was a day closer to finding my mother. Suddenly a door burst open and out stumbled 5 moroi girls, someone was obviously having a party. I walked in not knowing what to expect or why i was even intrigued. There dancing around the room was, well a really pissed man. But for some reason i didn't care about getting into trouble or drinking or anything, i think my body needed a rest.  The crazy man spotted me and came to hug me. 

"Damon, buddy i knew i would see you around here." He knew me? I guess he saw my confused expression. "I'm Adrian, didn't your Rose tell you about me?" Oh adrian, i had heard stories about him, i'm surprised i didn't notice him.  "Want to join in?"

I smiled, what the heck "Yes i would. So we went to the bar and he got me a cocktail i had no idea what was in it but it was a blue colour.  "Whats in this?"

"Vodka, as i know your Dimitri's son you can handle it, then Blue WKD and something called dope." He started to laugh as we cheered. "Enjoy"  I took a sip, i had never really drank before nor have i ever taken drugs so what i was about to experience was unknown.  

Suddenly everything went black and the fun died out. 

FLora POV.

It was first period and in some weird way i was hoping Damon would be in my class, but he decided not to show up, i wonder why? Maybe he was tired from the night before or something. As i leaned on my desk i caught a glimpse to out the window where i could see Guardian Belikov frantically running, searching for something. 

"FLora, Flora? Are you with us?" I jerked up to see a deep frow line on my teachers face.

"I'm sorry i was just, never mind." It's not like i wasn't interested in the work it was that i had already been taught it and it brang a little bit of darkness when i talk about it. Really i would like to be taught how to track strigoi, i want kill the monster who killed my family. 

I'm sorry this is soooo short and i haven't posted for long. i Just really honestly needed a break from these characters and focus on my novel, but i am back i have not given up on this story, the next chapter is really going to surprise you so stick around for tomorrow! Annie x

(Also If you want Follow me on Twitter @AnnieHazan and if you have any suggestions tweet me).

Check out my new Fanfic and Renesmee and Jacob and there children, if your a Twi-hard like me its a fun Fanfic i know you will enjoy. THANKS!