XIV - the office room

Simon's pov:

"Mr. Cowell, a boy named David Walliams is here to see you. Should I send him in?" my secretary asked standing next to me.

I looked up from my paper "what?...yea- yes send him in" She left leaving a file on my desk. I looked at my watch reading 1 in the afternoon. I was thinking all the possibilities why he's here, his class hasn't end yet.

The door got creak open. He walked in with a sunshine smile, still wearing his brown school uniform and carrying a paper bag on his hands. "hey Si" he said using his high pitch enthusiastic voice and placed the bags on my spaced desk "hope I'm not interrupting your work, I bring us lunch. Have you eaten yet?"

"no...not yet. Don't tell me you bunk your classes" I warned though I can't keep my smiles off, happy to see him in the middle of the day at my work place.

He cleared some of my stuff and sat on the desk next to me, facing towards me "I'm bunking no class... they suspend the afternoon. I have no practice today either. Thought I would drop by to pass my time...don't want to be alone all afternoon" and then he pouted "you not happy to see me?"

I chuckled and grabbed the bag "well I'm happy that you at least bring some food" I can saw him still pouting and frowned from the corner of my eyes. He tried snatching the bag from my hand but I was faster than him

"give that back to me...you are so rude. Da I'm no kidding here" he wined fighting to get it back. I brought the bag higher to make a little harder for him to get. He fight for it. I grinned seeing him trying. He was kinda cute when he get mad.

Even so I enjoy much of teasing him I can't resist anymore kissing his pouty lips. I grabbed his wrist with one of my hands and brought the other to his face. Exerting a force on both his cheeks, I pulled him lower to my lips. He gasped and quickly respond. He taste like cherry, probably the flavor of his lip balm.

"you know how much I love to see you here" I whispered close to his ear.

He grinned widely "you are so naughty"

Together we ate our lunch. He swing his legs while drinking his apple juice, thinking nothing, just enjoying the moment. I didn't know if it was my sexual desire or that uniform which lifted up a little when he sit on my desk making the cloths to wrap tightly around his thighs, I found him so sexy sitting there.

Seeing where my focuses were on, he jumped down and without saying anything he started removing his belt. Knowing exactly where it was going, I got up to lock the door "already locked it....help me removing this instead" he called biting the lower lips between his teeth

I placed my hands on his hips and smirked "you are so naughty" I husked in a low and sexy tone. He took too long to remove his pants so I swiftly turned him around, bending him on the desk and yanked down his pants all at once.

His smooth and round bum faced towards me, lifting high up in the air. I admired my view for a little while. Why is he so irresistible? I ran my fingertips over his skin making him shiver under my touch. I slipped my thumb along his cracks. His breathing changed from normal already. He lifted his remaining clothes for me to get a better view.

I moved one of my hands to my crotch and massaging my balls through my pants. They were already semi hard. Without bothering to undo my button I pulled down the zipper and freed my throbbing cock. I wanked myself just admiring the beautiful booty in front of me

"please...dada" he whined under my body "fuck me already"

He spread his cheeks showing off his beautiful boi pussy that was so tempting "use me da...fuck me hard till I lost my mind"