Prodigious

I got inspired by the video. To bad his Byakugan abilities are in game only.

Boruto Uzumaki, a rather odd one. His mother was the Hyuuga princess. His father was the seventh Hokage of Konoha. Both were highly respected and were known to be very powerful.

Boruto however, was a prankster, a stubborn brat, loud, hot blooded and so much more. But shockingly enough, he was a genius. A prodigy to be specific.

How he got all that smart? No one knows. But he was known to inherit the ridiculously enormous chakra reserve of the Uzumaki clan from his father and the powerful eye of the Hyuga clan, Byakugan, from his mother. His sister was no exception, not as smart as her brother but her inheritance was as amazing as his.

Today, the Ninja academy will be having a field trip for their last lesson of the school year, a day before the genin exams. Iruka thought it would be nice for students to learn the clans in Konoha by studies and observation, meaning their going to visit each clan today.

Their first stop was the Nara clan. Obviously Shikadai had to perform and explain the shadow paralysis jutsu in his father's stead and things that are too much of a drag, as he would say.

Then they visited the Yamanaka, Akimichi, Inuzuka, Aburame, and other clans. There's even new clans like the Lee clan and the Aobakatsu clan. (1)
It's a very fun time for everyone.
They even get the chance to observe the Uchiha clan when Sasuke was in the village. Sarada said he wanted to try something called "Father and son time" that he heard with her twin brother, Maki (2) after school, she secretly made him promise he'll come again for "father and daughter time". 

Surprisingly he agreed to tell them a thing or two. When they went to observe the Uzumaki clan, apparently Karin Uzumaki was called into the village for something and decided to chat with the new additions to the family. Karin, like Sasuke, agreed to tell them a thing or two.

But there's someone missing among the group, and that is the one and only Boruto Uzumaki. It had been told that he got some family matter to attend, but he's not anywhere near the Uzumaki estate.
They continued their trip to the Hyuga compound. There was a news about a spar in there so they decided to arrive at the right time.
They were welcomed by Hinata's younger sister, Hanabi Hyuga and her father, Hiashi Hyuga. They spend the rest of the trip watching spars between clansmen until Sarada noticed the Uzumaki family, minus Karin, and even the Hokage is there.

"Is it....?!"

"Now, Doraiba (3) Hyuga, Vs!......." A brown haired Hyuga boy walk up as he heard his name. "Boruto Uzumaki!" Most of the students were shock, some already predicted this.
Boruto walk up in his Hyuuga training outfit, just like the boy in front of him. But what shocking is his forehead, a slightly faded greenish X-like symbol on his forehead shocked the whole class, including the teachers except Iruka, who also joined the group.

"The caged bird seal?! He's not even in the Hyuga clan!" Maki shouted. 'so that's why he started wearing bandages around his forehead years ago!' Sarada thought, realizing all those time he wore bandages to cover his forehead.
She was sitting in class when the redhead came in with bandages around his forehead. She asked him why he wore those bandages, he told her he got hurt at home so she just shrug it off, believing the boy just got injured while being an idiot.

"Before the battle start, remember, this no spar! This battle will decide if Boruto Uzumaki will forever be sealed as a member of the Hyuga branch family!" The elder announce

"Naruto! Why didn't you stop them?!" Shino shouted, not caring if the jinchuriki is his superior. Naruto just bow his head mournfully "It happened before I became hokage, Kakashi-sensei couldn't stop them, he can only go around them, but changing them..."