I also thought it would be a good idea if I brought out some chocolate and graham crackers. You know, to make S'mores? Plus, I know how much Liam loves chocolate, so I might bring out an extra one.

Finally able to carry everything, I slowly began to head out the door, hoping I wouldn't drop the marshmellows or anything. I did my best to pull the door open, feeling the chilly wind slap my face as I stepped outside.

Mady

It was awkward being out here alone with Lou. I mean, all he did was dance and act like his crazy self. I was basically the one gathering the sticks, but he eventually did agree to start the fire. That's why I was happy when I saw Liam and Zayn heading our way, and I realized I wasn't going to have to live whith any more of Louis' craziness.

"Louis, where should I put these sticks?" I asked, my arms full. Lou stopped dancing to answer my question, finally agreeing to hold still for a few moments.

"Oh, uhm. Just set them by the fire," he answered me, catching his breath. "Or, you can set them on the logs where we are going to sit. Just, remember to move them before we sit down."

"Okay," I answered, setting them down on the log. I didn't trust them by the fire; they could end up in it and burn.

" 'VAS HAPPENING?" Zayn swung himself over the log out of no where, greeting us with his famous catch phrase.

"Just finishing up," I answered him, a lot calmer than he was. I watched as Liam took a seat down beside Zayn, and he just sat there fiddling with his fingers.

I looked up at Daddy Direction, taking a seat down beside him when I moved the sticks. When he didn't say anything, I just kept roaming my eyes back at the door, hoping that the Curly haired boy would come outside soon.

When he did, I didn't hesitate to jump off the long and run towards him. I offered to help Haz carry some of the food he was holding, and my mouth watered as he handed me the pack of chocolate bars.

"Wow, Harry. You must've went all out with this," I teased, also agreeing to carry the graham crackers for him.

"Yeah, I know," he agreed, "I just thought I might as well make this night as enjoyable as possible. So, why not add a little chocolate?"

"Good point," I laughed, walking beside him as we headed back towards the others. "Hey, where's Nialler?"

"Oh, he's right there," Harry turned to point to the door, and Niall was carring a six pack of beer and a few water bottles.

Niall quickly noticed me and Hazza, so he ran towards us and almost fell over with the weight he was carrying. I laughed to myself as he stood up, dusting off the dirt and grass from his hoodie.

"Are you okay, blondie?" I asked, reaching a hand out to him to help him to his feet. "Here, just let me set these snacks down and I'll help you carry a few stuff."

"Okay, thanks," Niall said back to me, and I nodded as I headed over to the bonfire. I handed Louis the graham crackers, marshmellows, and the chocolate bars, telling him to set it down until the other two got over here.

I raced back over to the Irish boy, and he appeared relieved once I agreed to take a few water bottles out of his hands to carry. I walked the drinks back over to the fire where I had set the snacks, and instead I handed them to Zayn, and he sat there confused.

When Nialler walked over towards the fire, his hair was disheveled and his hands were stuffed in his pockets. Curly trailed along beside him, and they almost appeared to be having a conversation as they walked towards us.

When they finally arrived, they sat themselves down on the log. Harry was sitting in between Lou and Nialler, and Liam was sitting in between me and Zayn. I watched as Lou reached out to take a marshmellow, and he carefully slid it on his stick.

"Hey, give me a marshmellow!" Niall whined reaching out to Louis. Lou rolled his eyes, passing him the bag of treats.

Niall didn't hesitate to pop the marshmellow in his mouth; not even bothering to take a stick and roast it. You think that boy wouldn't want any more food because he had just eaten a cheeseburger, but that wasn't the case.

"Give me another," Niall begged, looking back up into Lou's navy eyes. Lou sighed to himself, as if mocking the Irish.

"Niall, don't hog the marshmellows. Save some for S'mores," Louis handed him only one more before setting the bag back down beside him.

"Wait, we're having S'mores?" Niall asked, his blue eyes widened with surprise.

"Yes, don't you pay attention?" Harry joked, only causing Niall to stick his tongue out at him. Watching that only brought a smile to my lips, though everything seemed to have that effect on me.

"Let's play a game while we roast," Zayn suggested, always seeming to have ideas.

"Okay," Liam answered, "why don't we play 'Would You Rather?' I've always loved that game. It's fun to ask crazy questions and get crazy answers back."

"Good idea," I commended him. "Alright, I'll ask you, Liam. You know, since it was your idea."

"Okay," he turned to face me, his beautiful brown eyes locking on mine.

"Alright Liam, would you rather...," I paused to think, leaving him to wait. "...eat a moldy cheese burger, or an M&M from a public pool?"

All the boys stopped to stare at me, giving me a weird look. Niall and Harry both laughed at the randomness of my question, only leaving me to sit there embarassed.

"Okay.. that's a random question," Liam laughed, causing me to smile. "I'd say an M&M from a public pool."

"Really? Why?" I wanted to know, full of curiousity.

"Because I love chocolate.. wet or dry. I don't want to eat a mold cheese burger, that's just disgusting."

I laughed, and he did too. This was going to be one long night of laughter and weird, random questions that no one knows why they were even being asked. If I can come up with a question like that, who knows what else I'll have it store?