A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals

Start from the beginning

Zwei: (Licks Oobleck's hand)

Yang: Doc? what are you trying to say?

Oobleck: My dear.. we're not  just looking for an underground crime network.. we're looking for AN UNDERGROUND CRIME NETWORK!

Blake: They've been working in caves?

Oobleck: No no Mountain Glenn was Vale's first serious attempt at expansion. It worked for a short period of time thanks to an aggressive perimetered fence and unique transportation. The city develop an elaborate subway to carry citizens safely from the new territory into the main kingdom. Sadly without the many barriers Vale had to protect it's borders Mountain Glenn was doomed from the start. As the drew near.. citizens of the territory made one last attempt at survival. They took up shelter beneath the city. In massive caves that they had cleared out from the subway and they had cut themselves off from the surface.

Yang: So a um... underground village?

Oobleck: In a manner of speaking yes. A safe haven until.. explosion opened the mouth of another cavern filled with subterranean grimm. After that.. the kingdom officially sealed tomb.. if Ruby and Y/N are down there...

He pulls out mug and it transforms into a metal like bat.

Oobleck: We must find them.

Back to Y/N POV againd 

So I'm getting my ass beat by Will while I'm tie down to a chair. Ruby woke up after a few beat downs so Will suggested she watches me get beaten up so bad I'll come out of this dead. Let just say I have an idea, but this might effect the show plus the time line... BUT FUCK IT! I'll take any chance to make them stop so that Ruby stops crying!

Ruby(crying): STOP! PLEASE! (sob) HE HAD ENOUGH! (sob) STOP!

Will: Not until he tells us how this story ends! He says as he kept punching me.

Roman: Kid that's enough let see he talks now.

Will stops and I was just a bloody mess. So lets do this..

Y/N: (mumbles)

Roman: What was that?

Y/N: (mumbles)

Roman: He's trying to talk.. Will go to him.

Will then goes to me and I spitted my own blood at him right at his disgusting face of his.

Will: AAAHH!! Will falls to the floor trying to get rid of my blood on his face.

Y/N(Pain): Get.. dunked... on!  As you said that Roman comes up to me.

Roman: Man kid I wonder if your brave or stupid.

Y/N: Lets... make a... deal.. Roman.

Roman: And why the hell you want me to make a deal with you?

Y/N: I can tell you stuff I'll ready know so I can tell you more then him! so if you take him out of this tent also cover Ruby eyes and ears I'll talk. As soon as you said Will is done drying off the blood.

Roman: .... Kid get out.

Will: What!? I'm not fin-

Roman: That's an order!

Will didn't fight him so he got out of the tent and I see Neo going to Ruby.

Ruby: What are you going to do with Y/N!! please just-

Neo cover Ruby's eyes also ears and mouth  with two cloth and earplugs so that she doesn't speak or scream.

Roman: So what's the deal?