"Sure!" Hiro decided. Welp! I need to make sure Hiro won't make a mess out of Lark.

"I'll help you too." I said.

"Thank you."

Y/n's POV

Sebastian picked me up earlier than I expected. As usual, I went to my room, my dinner was served at my table, and also reading my script. A knock was heard in my window. Of course, it's Yoichi.

I opened the window, and as always, Yoichi would hug me. I also appreciated it as well.

I sat on my bed as he went on my back and hugged me from behind.

"Still reading that?" Yoichi asked.

"It is necessary, so we will know how to act it infront." I explained.

Yoichi then took my script and tossed it off my bed.

"Y-Yoichi-!"

Yoichi then hugged me tight, and I holds his arm, and turned around.

"Yo.. ichi..?"

Yoichi then buried himself on my shoulder, as he breathes. I reached his head, and ruffled it.

"Are.. you ok?"

Yoichi's POV

I hate seeing that script, it made me think of Hiro.

(What now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

That stupid idiot. Trying to take Y/n from me. His stupid antics and moves. Then, I felt something ruffled in my head as I looked up. Y/n looked at me, worrying.

"Are.. you ok?"

I was stunned by that. Damn this girl also. She always had a way to make me flutter. Baaaaahhhh-!!!!!

I made her fully faced to me, and cupped her jawline and kissed her.

Damn you.

Y/n's POV

My eyes widen as I felt that sensation again. I was being kissed. It felt nice. Wait- what? I-Is this alright?! U-Um-!

Yoichi then puts his hands on my waist. W-wait-!

I whimpered. Yoichi suddenly stopped, and pushed me down onto the bed. My heart quickens as Yoichi towered over me. Yoichi leaned down slowly, and I closed my eyes for the impact. Yoichi suddenly jerked up, and gets off of me, and was flustered so much.

"I-I'm sorry! Fuck it.. I'm really fucking sorry! I hope I didn't scare you!"

I quickly got up.

"No-no! It's ok! I know you didn't mean it. It's fine, Yoichi!" I told him profusely. And there.. was silence. And it got, awkward.

I decided to break it.

"Hey, Yoichi."

"Y-Yeah?" His face still red, well, who can blame him?

"On my play, will you come to watch?"

"Sure."

And I remembered the others.

"Oh! Since you will come, please do tell Natsumi and the others! They should also see me play! It will be so great!"

Yoichi then seem pissed..?

"Hm? What's wrong, Yoichi?"

"Nothing. Well, it's getting late, gotta go back to the camp. It's still some miles away from here."