What does it feels like?

Gotta make a Yoichi scene right here--

*Poof*

Y/n's POV

We were having our English time, when a sudden teacher came in.

"Excuse me, can I have some representatives here who can act and play, for the play rehearsal? If anyone's interested, come to the music room and we will be helding an audition on who will be perfect for playing the roles."
And then, she walked out.

'play rehearsal'.. sounds nice.

I want to try it!

I'm going!

And after our classes, I am in the music room. Waiting and sitting there patiently as watching the others do their act, only to prove that they're worthy for playing the part. Sounds interesting.

When my number was called, I stood up as I walked towards infront of them.

"Hi, I'm Y/n Nomoru and a quite new girl in here, and I'm interested in this play, you were having, so I want to take a part." I said.

"Ok, Miss Nomoru, prove to us that you're really worth and important to us." Said the teacher who was sitting, and rested her chin in her hands, entwined.

I did what I was told as I dramatically moved, and said my lines, and I eventually cried, for the touch off ADDs.

When I was dismissed, I saw Angelica on the stand by.

"Angelica!" I called.

"Oh! Y/n. You're also for the play?" She asked.

"Yep! And maybe, so are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Hiro and Keitaro are also in this, so, I gotta be in this too." Angelica explained.

"Oh! Well, I wish you good luck!" I said.

And then, when Angelica was called, she acted gracefully and flawlessly.

And when she was done, she smiled proudly at me, and I gave her a clap.

I walked towards her and praised her a bit, to which she just smiled.

The day has ended, and once again, I walked out with Angelica, and when Hiro and Keitaro are present, she's gone already..

Is she alright?

"Hey! Y/n! Let's buy a crepe!" Hiro said.

"Mm.. I guess not now.. I've got some homework to do." I refused.

"Oh well, come with me Keitaro!" Hiro then changed his option.

"Yeah, yeah..." And they walked off.

And for a few minutes of waiting, Sebastian is here.

I went inside the car, and Sebastian asked, 'how was school?'

"It was great! I even auditioned to the play that were announced earlier." I said as I smiled.

"That sounds wonderful, Y/n. I know you'll be accepted." Sebastian looked at me through the front mirror, to which he moved it a bit.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe you're perfect in everything! Even what type it is." Sebastian commented.

(Well maybe, not perfect.. because of her innocence.. -._-.)

"Well.. maybe.." I said.

And we arrived at the mansion.