Chapter Fifty-Seven: Wrong

Start from the beginning

I fell asleep somewhere on the flight and was woke up when I heard that we were landing. I buckled up and then waited until the light went off allowing us to move again. Once we offloaded and found out bags. We went to find Rian. Alex was preparing the last of his stuff and was unavailable to join at this time. However, I noticed it wasn't just Rian picking us up. I saw him from behind and I knew with the way he stood who it was. I pulled my suitcase along with me. Ryleigh was following close behind me as we greeted Rian.

"Hey, You guys have a nice flight?" Rian asked rubbing my back then moving to hug Ryleigh.

"Yeah we did, It's nice to see you." Ryleigh held out her hand for him.

"Yeah, you too. Long-time no see huh." He smiled before holding his hand out fo me.

"Like old times huh Logan Blake." I looked him in the eyes and shook his hand.

I was going to kill Alex as soon as I saw him. Rian led us out of the airport and toward his car. He allowed Ryleigh to control the tunes as we jammed out to some random music. I yawned and felt a finger move on top of mine. I glared at him before moving my hands into my sweat sack.

"You can't ignore me forever." He said in a low hushed tone.

'just watch me,' I thought before rolling my eyes at him and closing my eyes.

Rian pulled up to Alex's house. Jack and Zack were there already. Zack was lecturing Jack about eating habits which I found to be ironic because Jack could honestly care less. Jack just walked away from Zack as Ryleigh went to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his body before he leaned down to give her a kiss. I looked at Rian and he shrugged his shoulders.

'where is my room for tonight?' I signed as Rian lead me to a room that would be mine and Ryleigh's for tonight.

"Look I know you're probably upset that he is here, but I didn't know he was hired on," Rian said and I looked at him shrugging my shoulders.

It was whatever it was out of my control. I didn't care, if he was here or not just as long as I didn't have to associate with him. Alex came home after a few hours at the studio. I had changed into pj's and was ready for bed. I heard everyone from down the hall catching up and it made me feel homesick. Even if mom and dad weren't always the most talkative, sit down and have a family meal. We talked about our days and it was just odd. Everyone was sort of just talking to each other. The millions of conversations going on were stopped by a knock on my door. It was Alex, I knew by how hard he knocks on doors he also knocks with the back of his hand and not his knuckles. I got up and opened the door. He smiled and allowed himself in. I looked at him a little confused it was his house why didn't he just open the door.

"Are you mad?" He asked sitting on the spare bed.

'no.' I signed and he nodded.

"I can make him leave if you want. I want you to be comfortable here to Logan," He said and looked over at me.

'It will be fine. Thanks, Alex." I said and moved to lay on the bed.

"why don't you come and chat with everyone. I know you aren't up much for talking you were told to rest your voice. Your dad told me because you have been having coughing fits. I think he might have something to tell you." Alex tried to coax me out of the room but it was not working.

'I'll see him tomorrow along with everyone else.' I signed before shutting my eyes and letting the world go dark for a little.

I woke up the next morning to Jack trying to play some god awful instrument. I covered my ears with my hands while Ryleigh screamed at Jack. I got up and packed my backpack and was ready for the day. I was in a new outfit that was in my backpack. Once we got our stuff on the bus or stopped at a hotel I would pack different clothes. Our stage outfits were already sent to the venue so it wasn't a big deal about having clothes for the concert. I was getting kind of nervous, but my thoughts were interrupted when I saw her skipping down Alex's hallway. She ran and hid from me breaking my heart. I wanted to go home but it was too late to go home. I had to stay. I wanted to stay. I wanted to prove him wrong.

We loaded the bus and claimed our bunks. Ryleigh snagged a top bunk across from Zack while I snagged a bunk across for 'him'. I glared when he picked that bunk. Rian went back to the next section of bunks claiming one across from Jack while Alex slept below Jack. I went to the back area and noticed Alex had set up and Xbox. I heard the door being slid open. I looked up at him and was confused. He looked different. He didn't look happy, it was weird seeing him like this. He was usually so happy around her.

"Look, I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt- I just, I want you to know it is reciprocated."

I nodded my head and moved over slightly allowing him room to come and sit down on the rounded sofa. I logged into dad's Netflix and began scrolling trying to pick something to watch. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he watched me. I finally settled on something. About an hour into watching Peter Pan and having Alex come into watch with us for a few before going to the front to be with the guys. I yawned feeling nervous again. I looked over at him as he sighed. He looked exhausted much like he did that one night a few dreams ago. I leaned over and placed my head on his chest. His heartbeat was still rather steady like normal and I couldn't help but feel his arm wrap around me.

"I don't know what I could ever do to make you mine." He said softly before allowing me to slip into a blissful peace.

I was woke up by those daunting gray eyes though violently having a nightmare. He shook so bad while the little one stood in the doorway. I held him close and noticed maybe he had demons too. Ones that were never addressed until now.

"I can't do this anymore not without you. please save me." Beckett whispered holding me close to his body as I held him back just as tightly.

"I love you," I whispered not knowing if he heard me.

"I love you more Logan. I love you so much more." He said and parted from my body to give me a soft kiss before allowing Kolbi to come and sit with us.

He was much calmer now but it was only momentarily. I watched as Kolbi's eyes flicked between the two us. Beckett interlocked out pinkies again giving me a soft smile. I smiled back even if was faint. It was one of those things that I just did around him. I was in love with him for all the reasons I could think of. It didn't matter if he had demons because I had them too and together maybe we could conquer each other demons together again.