Chapter 1 [My Childhood Friend]

YOO MIN POV
I woke up by feeling someone pinched my cheeks. I slap his hand and get up. He chuckled and sit next to me “hey….wake up birdie. You say you want to hang out with my hyungs today. So, please get up” he said and ruffled my hairs. I groaned and get up “okay jeon jungkook ssi. I wake up now so, please get out” I said and walk in the bathroom then, I heard a door close. I sighed and open the shower to take a bath. Hi! My name kang yoo min. I’m 19 years old. I have a friend from big hit and he was very popular. It was jeon jungkook or Golden Maknae. He is my childhood friend. We being friends for a 14 year already.
Well, his manager said he must unfriend all his old friend but he said not me. I was relieved for that because I don’t know what will I be without him. I smiled to myself and wear my black shirt and jean. I went downstairs and saw Jungkook was playing with my little brother, Kang Kihyun. He turn to look at me and Kihyun ran to me and hug me tightly “noona….” He said and kiss my cheeks as Jungkook pouted “you don’t want to kiss me but you kiss  you’re sister” he whined. Kihyun laughed at him “of course. She is cute not like you, too tough” he said and ran to the kitchen as Jungkook ran after him.
I giggled at their closeness and follow their back. Omma looked at Jungkook and Kihyun laughed. She pat Kihyun back “kihyun, come here. Noona and Oppa want o hang out today so, don’t disturb him”omma advice Kihyun as he pout “oppa and noona never bring me too” he cried “they always leave me here alone!! I don’t have friends because they said I was a girl! Oppa and noona also don’t want me to be their friends!!!” he cried harder and ran to his room. Junngkook looked at me “it’s okay Jungkook. I talk to him later. Let’s just go” I grab his hand and went out. “is it really okay??” he asked as I nodded. “yeah….he always like that. I don’t know why. But he keep saying that he don’t have any friends well, I think it was something thet everyone experienced. I also experienced something similar. I only have you as my friends” I said. He chuckled “I know. That why I was special” he said, proud to himself as I chuckled in returned.

JUNGKOOK POV
Actually, I was too nervous because I always tell my hyungs about Yoo Min. I hoped they don’t slipped anything about my feelings towards her. I actually loved kang yoo min,my best friend but I know, she just liked me as her best friend not more than that but I am. I take a peek at her while I was driving. She looked out with a wide smile. I ruffled her hairs “did you never come here??” I ask. She nodded “yeah…I don’t have a time to went out or seeing a seaside” she said sighing. “anyways, how training??” she asked looking at me like a puppy that look that always made me fall for her deeper and deeper.
I look at her and focus back on road “well, just tired but it was awesome to meet a fans” I answer as she awed. “ I happy for you jungkook” she said and look infront. “when are you going to interview for barista at the coffee shop???” I asked. She smile at me and pinched my cheeks “when I was 20 years old. I want to focus on study first then, when I have my own cafe, make sure you come there or that is the last time I meet you” she said and giggled “but I’m sure you will be there” she said and close eyes. That the time that I stared at her until she giggled again “did you stare at me earlier??” she asked making me turn to front. She slapped my arm “you need to ask permission to look at this cute face” she said in aegyo tone. I blushed and ignore her.
“did your hyungs handsome like what my friends keep telling me???” she asked. I look a her and nodded “yeah…I admitted it” I said and she look at me “did you bully them, bad boy??” she asked again as I gulped “maybe….” I said and she patted my head “very good…. Well, I can’t wait to meet them” she said again. I giggled “they maybe not that great or maybe that great” I said making her confused. “well, let me tell you earlier about them. Okay….first, rapmon hyung. He is destructed master as he keep destroying things that he hold. And sometimes he might be pervert and he is very great speaker” I said as she nodded and turn to me completely to listen well. “second, jin hyung. I always bully him and he is very good and kind person. He is like a mom in that group. He cooked very well. There is some recipe that I learn from him but I don’t have time to cooked for you” I said again as she whined and pouted “cooked for me next time” she said and focus back. “third, his name is suga hyung. I advised you to never disturb his sleeping or you dead. He loves to sleep and breathing. Next, j-hope hyung. He like dancing and making his own background songs. He is very energetic and always smiled. He is really clean too” “you must been nag a lot by j-hope oppa because you never clean you’re room” she said making me flick her forehead “I always cleaning my room not like you” I said. “next, jimin hyung is very cute boy. He have a eye smile and very kind. The last one, taehyung. He is very weird but cute in the same time. He also handsome if he don’t used his visual to mimic anything” I said again as she clapped “ah….daebak, I want to meet them” she said and look front.
We arrive infront of bangtan gates. I went out with yoo min and we enter the dorms. We saw jimin and taehyung hyungs was watching tv while suga hyung sleep next to taehyung and jin and rapmon were in the kitchen. I looked around and saw j-hope hyung was walking towards us. He smiled at me “you came home!! Let’s play game af-“ he stopped and eyeing yoo min. I give a signal to jhope as he know it and nodded. He clapped making all attention on us “you guys yoo min here!!” he said making they ran to us.
YOO MIN POV
I looked at jungkook weird as he keep reassured me with smile “ah…you must be that birdie right” the tall guys said as I nudged jungkook side “you tell them???!!” I yell-whisper. He rub his necks and mouth ‘sorry’. I ignore it and continue smiling. “well, we heard a lot about you so come in” the white haired guy said. I looked at jungkook nervous as he keep smiling and hold my hands. “so, did you know BTS???” he blue-haired guy said as I nodded. He smile and patted my head “you was right Jungkook. She too cute to resisted” he said and sit next to orange-haired guy. “I’m namjoon, rap mon” he said holding out his hand as I accept it and shake it. The tall guy holding out his hand “I’m jin. Worldwide handsome” he said and blow a kiss at me as Jungkook whined at it. “weirdo. I’m suga” the guy that lay beside blue-haired guys said. “I’m jimin” the orange-haired guy said and blue-haired guys show a v sign “I’m v. Kim taehyung” he said smiling. I nodded and Jungkook looked at me “This is the hyungs that I lived for a years now” he said.