1

Hey yall! This is my first story... so major cringe warning... Anyway! Kamibaku is my otp even tho its a crack ship. Lol. Beware of angst..
Also this doesn't follow the time line perfectly! This is kinda just my own timeline so dont hate if do what i want. Also shinso replaced m*neta. So ya..
Warning! Includes
-self harm
-swearing
-no smut(so dont ask)

Depresso boi kami pov
  "I've posted the dorm mate list outside the classroom. Go check, or don't i don't care." Aizawa curled up in his yellow sleeping bag, which was kinda his second home. The flurry of students pushing out of the class to see the list looked violent to get caught up in. Bakugou though continued to just sit with his feet on his desk.

  "Aren't you coming to see the list?" Kiri elbowed him as he, himself got up to see.

"Fuck no! I dont care which shitty extra i have to dorm with as long as its not deku."

"Ahh..ok?" Kiri walk out the classroom after me.
I have to push a bit through the crowd as i make my way to the list. I scan the list to see;

- momo, jirou
- Kiri, sero
- asui, uraraka
- mina,hagakure
- todoroki, midoriya
- tokoyami, shouji
- ojiro, shinso
- Aoyama, iida
- koda, sato
- kaminari, bakugou

Wait? What? No..no? NO! SHIT! This is not going to be good. Hey, least he won't bug me? Right? Oh god why is this so confusing?! Ok, so maybe, but not really, kinda just a little bit?
Haveareallybigcrushonkatuskibakugou..(have a really big crush on katuski bakugou) AHHH! Oh god.

As im panicking, another thought runs through my head. How will i sneak my razors into the dorms? Shit! I didnt think of that!

Time skip to when they move into the dorms
Still kamis pov
  Im super nervous about moving into the dorms. Especially since bakugou was not very happy that i was his dorm mate. Ahhh. I arrive at the dorm. Second floor at the end of the hallway with Iida and aoyama as our neighbors. I almost begged aizawa to change roommates but everyone else seemed so content with their partners. But i know that the moment i say something dumb he'll blow my face off! AHHHH!

"Fuckin move it pikachu."
I hear his voice behind me. Specifically near my ear, not only making me jump but also turn a deep cherry red.

"AH! SORRY!
I fumble with the keys opening the door. Bursting open the door to get out of the awkward situation of him basically breathing down my neck.

Oh god I'm so in love.

So that was my first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! I know that basically nobodys gonna read this so im just gonna keep writing for me! Hope you keep reading!.bye~