I dont know when niggas thought it would be okay to fuck with me, They gon learn the hard way now.

" What do you want me to do, baby? " She ask

" Keep ya eyes open and sit back and look pretty. " She smiled at me. " We dont have no damn worries "

" I didn't think so " She smiled.

" I think they moving me from this jail too...I haven't got the full word but they was talking about it "

" Where? "

" A more maximum security place " I say laughing at the guards who had turned and looked at me , I knew they were listening to our conversation. Like I said. I had no worries. " I guess they know if I really wanted, I could have gotten out " I smiled at them as they talked into the walkie talkies on their shoulders.

" How far are you going? "

" When I find out , you gon be the first to know " I tell her.

" Nigga i better be " She rolled her eyes.

" Only cause you carrying lil God "

" Bye Daniel " She dismissed me making me bust out laughing.

" You a asshole "

" And? So are you nigga " i nod in agreement.

" By nature " Thats the truth. I was born a asshole. I cant change it amd I dont want to..Im just a real nigga. The realest in the game at that.

" They better not take your ugly ass to far Caused my lazy ass be tired making the 25 minute drive here " She tells me.

" We gon have to wait and see " I shrug sitting back and watching her with a smirk. Every time she came to see a nigga she was looking right. She stayed on her shit. Even pregnant with the baby bump which seemed to get a little bigger every damn week she was up in here. I knew my son was gon be a lil chubby healthy luh nigga.

" Im ready for you to come home " She spoke up.

" Its only a matter of time, I promise " I licked my lips.

" It better be "

" I want a kiss " I say with a smirk.

" You know they not about to let that fly "

They dont be allowing me and her to have hardly any contact. They are well aware of what im capable of...and what i can accomplish with her. I guess the guards is the only motherfuckers not sleeping on us.

" Ask me do I give a fuck " I tell her. She laughed and leaned across the table bringing her lips to mines. I parted her lips with my tongue causing her to moan as took her bottom lip into my mouth biting down lightly on it.

" Daniel first and last warning before your damn visits is up " I was yanked back down into my chair.

I laughed turning and looking at them.

" I hate you " She tells me.

" ol horny pregnant asss " I laughed knowing wassup.

                       After my a little my visit with Ice was up and she had to go. When she raised out I was taken back to my cell like always where I just sat down thinking.

I had gotten moved into the hole because I refused to to to the weight room , rec room, or any where besides my damn cell.

I didn't want to be around these niggas. See these niggas..breathe air with these punk asss niggas or converse with them. I wanted to be left the fuck alone.