Prologue

I'm sorry I forgot one other character 🙏

Jackson wang

-30 years old
-Detective who is investigating the group of serial killers called "Bermuda"

...
11:46 a.m, December 10th

"No! No! Please!?!"

*BOOM*

A sound of a gunshot filled the dimly lit basement. Chaeyoung giggled like a little kid running over to her girlfriend's Jennie and jisoo.

"Did you see that babe?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah good job! His eyeball popped out of his head" Jennie replied chuckling.

"Not to mention all the blood it's beautiful" jisoo said smirking at the gruesome scene in front of her.

There was a young man tied to chair with a gaping hole in his head and his eyeball hanging out. There was blood and brain matter all over the walls and floor.

"Where did the guys go?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"They went to go hunt for new victims" jisoo said simply.

"Ahh damn it! I wanted them to see my execution" chaeyoung said pouting.

"It's okay baby they will see it someday" Jennie said planting a kiss on Chaeyoung's cheek.

"I hope so" she said hugging Jennie.

"I'm horny. Me, you, chaeyoung upstairs now" jisoo stated.

"Okay let me put this gun down" chaeyoung said ready to throw it over her shoulder

"No bring the gun" jisoo said they all smirked knowingly at each other.

"Okay" chaeyoung said as they walked up stairs.

...
12:20 p.m

"Yoongi hurry up we already found our prey. Your taking forever" Taehyung complained over the phone speaker.

"Yeah come on yoongi" Jungkooks voice could be heard in the background.

"Chill sweeties. I'm almost done" yoongi said.

"Okay just hurry up" taehyung said just before hanging up.

I really need to hurry

Yoongi thought to himself.

*Crash*

"Ohh...umm... I'm sorry" a short brown haired boy said beginning to pick up his stuff after running into yoongi.

"It's okay" yoongi said with a gummy smile helping the boy.

Found my prey

Yoongi thought smirking.

"What's your name?" Yoongi asked casually.

"Jihoon" the boy said offering his hand.

"Yoongi" he introduced himself shaking the boys hand.

"Hey your pretty cute" yoongi said looking him up and down.

Jihoon blushed vigorously.

"Thanks" jihoon said shyly.

"Want to hang out later?" yoongi asked.

"Umm... sure" jihoon said smiling.

"Cool umm can I have your number so I can text you when I'm ready?" yoongi asked.

"Yes you can" jihoon said simply.

Jihoon pulled out a Post-It note out of his bag and swiftly wrote his number down.

"Here" jihoon said handing yoongi the Post-It note with a shy smile.

"Thanks! see you later" yoongi said winking then walking away.

Were gonna have fun tonight. I can't wait to dissect him.

Yoongi thought smirking and quietly laughing as he walked to find his sweeties.

...

Well I took forever sorry I'm slow 😂. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this prologue. Be ready for the next chapter it's gonna be brutal 😏.

-Dill 😜