• chapter 5 •

bruh sorry that it's gonna be in all lowercases i'm to fucking lazy to edit it.. :)) sorry this chapter is a crackhead just like me ;))
SHIT FORGOT TO SAY YANDERE CHAPTER WARNING

vincents pov

i'm going to get that motherfucker, if it's the last thing i do ! yes, i may be really over protective, but what happened to
(y/n) all those months ago, well it makes sense, why i'm so over protective..

*flashback*

i pry (y/n)s abusive boyfriend off of her wounded body, pushing him on the floor.

"let her fucking go !! you monster !!" i yell at him, punching his face hard making him bleed all over.

"don't tell me what to do, your the monster here and you know it vincent!!" (abusive boyfriend name) says getting up from the ground, wiping the blood off of his face.

"get the fuck away from her!!" i yell pushing (a/b/n) to the side, as i kneel down and hold (y/n) close.

"i told you, don't. tell. me. what. to. do. with. (y/n). !!" (a/b/n) yelled, opening his pocket knife, making me turn around.

"what the fuck do you think your doing, (a/b/n)! i say while getting up and grabbing my beloved knife.

"i'm warning you, get away from (y/n) !!" i yell at him, standing in a protective way in front of (y/n) unconscious body.

before i could do anything (a/b/n) lunges at my shoulders digging his knife into me.

"aghhh!!" i yell, pushing (a/b/n) off of me leaving the knife in.

i quickly stab his arm pulling out the knife letting it bleed out, moving to his chest sliding my knife along his shirt hard enough to make a deep cut.

"aghhh, you monster!!" (a/b/n) yells in pain holding his shoulder running out of the room.

i drop the knife, and run to (y/n)s aid.

"oh (y/n).. oh my god.. (y/n).." i say while my eyes water at the sight.

all i see are cuts, and bruises on her arms and legs. there are these two big cuts on her lower jawline.

i gently lift her up in my arms and carry her bridal style, to my pickup truck. i slowly put her unconscious body in the passenger seat and cover her up with a thin blanket. i quickly buckle her up, to take her to the hospital.

*end of flash back*

i turn the corner to see our waiter, jake, texting someone on his phone. he looks way too concentrated on his phone to realize me. i quickly push him up against the wall with the collar of his shirt, lifting him up were his feet are dangling.

"you say a word and your dead, got that?" i say with venom dripping from my last word.

"i..i.. uhh.." he says shuddering with his eyes wide open, shocked.

"you leave my girl alone you got that?" i say while slipping my knife out of my pocket.

"or you wouldn't wanna see what happens next!" i tell him, putting my knife blade up to his neck.

"you hear me, motherfucker?" i yell at him, while i push my blade deeper on his neck, making him choke on his breath.

"y..y..yes. sir.." jake manages to say. i slowly lower my knife dropping him to his feet. i was about to walk away when jake pushes from behind.. i stop dead in my tracks, turning around..

"oh your gonna regret doing that.." i spill out, clenching my fists, swinging at his face.

jake stumbles back, shocked at my action. blood immediately comes pouring down his nose, blood also on my fist from how hard i punched him.

"not so tuff huh ?" i say to him, with a smirk.

he backs away from me running to the employees room to clean up his fucked up face.

"good..." i whisper, chuckling darkly.

..

(y/n) pov

vincent comes back, with blood on his hand..

"vincent !! what happened !!" i yell worriedly.

"n..nothing, don't worry about it baby, everything is okay". vincent says reassuringly, wiping the blood away.

i quickly wrap my arms around his chest and embrace him with a hug.

"i love you vincent" i say while nuzzling into his chest, smelling his cologne.

"i love you too (y/n)" vincent says while pulling me into a loving kiss.

"let's go, to the carnival" i tell him pulling away from the kiss and grabbing his hand, while we walk off to the ever so unique dark purple pickup truck.

..

we parked close to the carnival so we can walk..

vincent opened the door for me, "jump" he said with open arms ready to catch me.

i jump into his loving arms, while he closes the door. he carries me bridal style to the back of the pickup, with me a giggling mess..

"put me down vinny" i say while tugging on his shirt.

"never, sweetcheeks ! " vincent says kissing me all over.

soon he puts me down and we walk off the the entrance of the carnival, holding hands.