• vincents birthday •

*Flashback 1 year ago*

Yep, today's the day, October 1st, Vincent's 22nd birthday!

I personally decide to host a party at my apartment!
I decide to invite all the guards for a get together, for Vincent's, oh ever so special, day..

I ring up everyone of them: Scott, Mike, Jeremy and Fritz.

After I call all of them about the details, I go out and fetch a few party items..

I drive my (f/c) car to party city, where I buy streamers, cups, plates, and a few other things.

After I get home and unpack all the items, putting them on display or where needed..

(TimeSkip)

At around 4pm the guys starts coming, one by one, Mike is the first, with Jeremy, then Scott, and then Fritz with the cake..

"Hey guys !!" I said, opening the door for them..

"Hi, (y/n)! Just tell us where you want everything and we are here to help !!" Mike said, in a cheerful tone.

They all help me set things up, putting out the cake, getting the beer ready, and ordering pizza!

Now, I didnt tell Vincent about this little 'party', I planned. He was out for the day, getting things for his apartment.

I wanted this to be a surprise party, so after everything was finished, I called Vincent up!

The phone rings two times before he picks up..

(Y/n): Hey Vincent..

Vincent: Heyy.. what's up ?!

(Y/n): Oh nothing.. yeah know.. just calling to see how your doing.. that's all

Vincent: Ohh.. well i'm alright I guess..

He says in a sad tone, wondering if I forgot his birthday..

(Y/n): I was wondering if you wanted to come over? Maybe for a drink or two??

Vincent: Uh yeah sure.. I would love that actually !!

(Y/n): Perfect !! See you at 6 ??

Vincent: Yep, see you then!!

I quickly hang up, telling the guys to get the balloons filled up and streamers all over the ceiling. As I venture to my room to change into something, more, nicer..

(TimeSkip)

"Its going to be 6 pm, Vincent should be here any minute ! " I tell the guys as they hid behind my furniture, waiting to jump out and surprise Vincent !

** Ding Dong **

"Guys, get into positions!!" I quietly tell the crew, turning off most of the lights, covering up the surprise..

I slowly open the door, looking at Vincent, smiling, as he smiles back, motioning for him to come in..

As he steps in, I turn on all the lights to reveal..

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouts, jumping out of their hiding spots..

This scares Vincent shitless, as he stumbles back, overwhelmed..

"Oh my god, you guys remembered!?" Vincent asks, trying to catch his breath..

"Of course we did, silly. We would never forget!!" I said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek ((you weren't dating, until later that year)). He blushes, as Jeremy comes up with his and Mikes gift.

"Here Vince, it's from Mike and I. We hope you like it!!" Jeremy says, handing him a nicely wrapped box..

"Here, this is from me" Scott said, giving him a bag, of what seemed to be quite heavy..

"I baked you a cake, your favourite, red velvet" Fritz said, handing him the fresh cake, with fancy writing on it saying 'happy birthday grape'.

He smiled, thanked one by one, giving them hugs.. but wait..

Last but not least, I had a gift.. and this gift was like no other..

"Vince, I have something else for you.." I said, motioning him towards the kitchen..

"Like this party wasn't enough (y/n)!! I love everything already !!"

"Oh wait till you see this" I said giving him a purple box..

As he opens it, he turns to the guys as he reveals a..

Custom purple, with mini toasts, TOASTER !!!!

I watch as Vincent's white eyes grow wide.

"No, you didn't.." Vincent covers his mouth as he pulls out the toaster, hugging the metal contraption..

"Oh this is definitely my best birthday ever, and may be it the most craziest one.. LETS FUCKING PARTYYYYY!!!" Vincent yells, already excited for the night.

Everyone just laughs, turning on the music, grabbing beers, and chatting up/dancing around the apartment..

~~

So today's Vincent's birthday.. October 1st..
Happy Birthday ya dumb hoe.. love ya
🥰😂
sorry for such a short chapter, I just wanted to do something for him other than some dumb art, that I posted on instagram.. anyway, FRIDAY IS A NEW CHAPTER from the main story !! See ya !!