Shikar : what ????

Nandu told shikar about him.....shikar laughed loudly listening to her....

Nandu : don't laugh appa ...Sometimes
He is way mature than me..Sometimes a kid ....

Shikar : r u happy ....

Nandu : r u happy ....

Shikar : ofcourse yes I'm happy ...Bcoz i saw the way he made you eat ....

Nandu : appa ...Saying she hugged him blushing ....

Shikar : i saw care for you when he got you home late nights from hospital ....He also don't have a problem with me being with you.... He cares for your feelings ....He proved it today bcoz by seeing you dull he felt bad and made you  happy  .... What more i want ....I just want you happy that's what he is giving me .....

Nandu : i love you appa .....

Shikar : soon you will say this to my son in law ....

Nandu : appa ....Plzz na ... Don't tease plzz ....Already everyone teased me ....

Shikar : I'm not teasing ....Yours might be a arranged marriage but I know for sure you will love him for what he is... May be not today or tomorrow ....take your own time but one day you will say him .....

Nandu : ok let's see that day ....For now I'm tired ....

Shikar : sojaoo....Saying he kissed her forehead and left to his room....

Nandu sat on the bed and checked her messages and missed calls from manik and smiled remembering the incident of park .......

______________________________________

Next morning ....

Malhotra house ......

Manik woke up and checked his phone to see a good night message from nandu .....

He sent her morning wishes ....And got fresh up and moved to jogging ....
He completed jogging in the park beside his home with remembering his meet with nandu in park ..... finally he reached home to see neo talking to someone on phone ....He went and back hugged her .....She smiled looking at manik.....

After cutting the call ....

Neo : manik get ready fast ...We need to go shopping ....

Manik : y me .... Take dad na.......

Neo : ofcourse i would have  taken your dad if  it's his marriage ....She taunts him...

Manik : mom you know na i hate shopping .....

Neo : already got a call from murthy house ...They need to buy your outfits and we need to buy nandu clothes ..... So get ready ....

Manik : is it compulsory .....

Neo : you are getting married manik...It's your marriage shopping your fiance will atleast expect you to be there ....With her .....

Manik : ok ....He says...Neo smiles looking  at him ...

Neo : vaise happy bcoz you are doing something against your wish for her happiness .....Be like this always. .Give her happiness ....She should be your priority remember that ....

Manik : ok mom...I will remember ....

They both sat together and had a good chat over coffee .....Raj also joined them....He even told them about meeting nandu before engagement and the talk ....They felt happy bcoz he didn't let nandu feelings down.....

_____________________________________

Murthy mansion......

Nandu woke up with the ring of her alarm....She switched it off ....And checked her phone .....