14

√Dedicated to saviourofevil√
•M I K E Y•

Honestly, I haven't liked a girl in so long; of course, she had to be attracted to Luke as usual.

I turned onto 5th avenue, fighting the urge to break down.

In everyday life you aren't suppose to start liking someone from first glance.

Luke just met this girl, and of course it would seem that way for me too.

But, it's just that she's one of the first 'good girls' that hasn't judged and avoided me for my reputation.

But you know what they say, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

•A d r i a n n a•

Mikey left unexpectedly, worrying me.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and continued to study with luke.

"So basically, we're doing a review of things you probably learned in 8th or 9th grade. We have review tests of the water cycle, solar system, and dangerous plants and animals."

"It seems the only thing this guy can teach is how to piss off Michael Clifford and bore 25 students," I spoke, getting a cute little giggle as a response.

I'm going to be honest, Luke is attractive. Like, really attractive.

His dimples and messy hair are probably the cutest things.

But let's be honest here, they're all attractive.

The thoughts I was having caused a blush to creep onto my face when Luke looked over at me.

And apparently blushing is a chain like laughter, and Luke's face burned a vibrant scarlet.

As we were looking at each other, faces as red as apples, Ashton decides to take the opportunity to walk in, calum trailing behind him.

Ashton looks confused, then surprised, then confused again, while calum looks downright proud.

"What just happened here?" Ashton asked, sounding like a concerened adult. Which of course, made me blush even harder.

"Nothing I promise," Luke answered, seeing as I was too embarrassed to do so myself.

"Then why are you guys so red then?" He asked, his tone slightly annoyed.

Neither of us had a good answer so I shrugged.

Calum was standing behind Ashton smirking.

"I pronounced a word wrong and tuned red, Ad laughed at me and I said something and she turned red," Luke attempted.

"I'm not buying whatever you're trying to sell me Luke," Calum pipped in.

I stood, and flicked him.

"So Ashton, how about that ride home I was promised seeing as we won't get any work done with you guys grilling us."

Ash nodded, and gave me a look that said 'this isn't over'.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my stuff.

"Calum, Luke," They looked up, then both hugged me.

Luke once again kissed my cheek when Ashton turned.

This time, my face got two shades deeper.

"By Ad!" Cal shouted as we walked up the stairs.

"Bye Adrianna it's been great meeting you, I'm sure I'll see you soon" Liz said, hugging me warmly.

Ashton basically dragged me out by the wrist to his vehicle.

Even though he seemed mad, he still did the cute movie date open the door for me thing.

Once he got in, he slammed the door and started the engine.

"So first off, be truthful, what happened between you and Luke? Its not like I'm going to tell anyone, but I just need to know." He answered, confusing me.

"Well, why do you care so much? It doesn't really affect you to be honest."

He looked generally offended,"I thought we were friends? Don't friends talk about these things?"

"Girls not guys." I replied, him rolling his eyes.

"Okay fine, I was thinking of his attractiveness and I started blushing and he looked at me and blushed. Happy?" He nodded, and look impressed with himself.

"Well just saying, Michael is probably not going to talk to you tomorrow."