C H A P T E R 11 { League Of Villains }

Start from the beginning

"Wait. She almost got raped?! But How!!! She's really strong! She'll just have to get off her glo.......... did she got pinned or stopped by doing anything?!" I asked worriedly. I'll make sure that villain will pay!!

"Yes. You're right Young Midoriya. And as a hero yourself, I want you to find out who is that villain. Sometimes, his disguising himself as a student here. And he had black hair. If you find out who it is, quickly call me and if I saw your name on my phone I'll quickly find you around. You got it?" He demanded. He's really worried about Akira-chan too.... Are they that close? Probably no. Akira-chan is my classmate and All Mights student. That's probably it. (Oh Izuku !!! You almost found out! Waaahhh!!!! What will happen if he found out that All Might has a back up successor and that will be Akira??? Hmmm???? Im questioning this cause I don't have any Idea on the future scenes so please help meeeeee!!!!!!(T ^ T) ) I'll find that villain and quickly punish him!!!! How dare he!!!! (Go freckled Broccoli!!!!!!) .

All Might went to the teacher's room as I went to my classroom and immediately approached Akira as I saw her. She looked up at me and she looked like tired as ever. I hugged her making her shocked but shockingly hugged back as I let her hug me.

"Did All Might told you? I-Izuku?" She asked to me. I smiled and patted her head. "Its fine Akira. I'll make sure to find that person and beat him up." She nodded and smiled as she backed up from the hug and kissed me from the cheeks.

Kachaan suddenly get up of his chair and approached me and Akira angrily. He grabbed my collar as I tried to get away with it. I was dragged outside and Kachaan is suddenly choking me but not too tight. Yet.

"You're making your move huh?! How dare you!!! Akira's fucking mine Deku!!!" Kachaan angrily shouted at me as he suddenly held my neck tighter than before. I began to choke. Trying to talk back at him but can't.

I was about to use my qiyrk and let him let go of me as Aizawa Sensei wrapped both of us with his strong scarf and his black eyes became red as he stopped my quirk. "You two! Stop fighting and get in the classroom!!!" He let go of us as Kachaan growled. He opened the doors harshly and went back to his seat. Not losing an angry glance at me as I went in too.

3rd Person's POV

"We're having a new excercise. And I am not the only one who will teach you. It will be All Might and another teacher from UA. So wether you wear your P.E uniform or where your costume. I don't care so get ready and walk outside" Aizawa said to the class as he walked out of the room and began sleeping on his sleeping bag.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Akira and her classmates went out of the lockers and go outside. They saw a bus that will take you to your destination.

Iida started to assign the seats and suddenly felt embarrassed as his assiging failed because of the bus is not perfectly what Iida assigned seats for his classmates.

They went in the bus and Akira is sitting beside Katsuki whose kept looking at the window.

Akira just played with her phone but stopped when suddenly Katsuki forced you to exchange seats with him. He smirked. "Akira. I've been waiting for this. Now what is your answer?" He quickly asked. Waiting eagery for the blackette's Answer.