C H A P T E R 4 {Quirk Apprehension Test} Part two

Once Bakugou stepped away, Akira just shaked it off and sleep for the thousand time. "This is fun!" Mina beamed "yeah right!" Sero agreed. " You think this is fun huh?-" Aizawa questioned while creating a scary aura around him. "- Then the last who will place in this test will be expelled permanently." Aizawa threatened. The class starts shivering well except for the sleepy head , the barking boy and the IcyHot boy.

"Lets start". They started all the test. Then the sleepyhead, Akira suddenly woken up and confused on what are they doing. Aizawa looked at her. "Well we waited for you to wake up. Too bad I lost my patience. You only performed the ball throw." Aizawa said looking at Akira. Aizawa hate Akira being lazy. He's always thinking that if Akira became the number one hero in the future, everyone will need her always. What if she always sleep and don't care about the world being attacked by the most dangerous villains. But on the positive side, he thinks that Akira will be a great hero. Well if she's determined to be one. Well what's the point of joining in UA hero course if you don't want to be hero? Aizawa glared once again at Akira. "Aizawa Sensei. If you keep glaring like that without blinking your eyes would be damaged and can't use your quirk perfectly." Akira said with a Concerned tone but keeping her poking face as always. Akira looked at the front and knew their last obstacle is ball throw. Ochako perfomed and get infinity. Well the ball won't land if she didn't released it so she will get infinity. And then next the barking boy. Bakugou throw the ball and shouted "DIE!" And when it landed, the phone said '705.4 meters' The Bakugou looked at the class smirking and then began glaring at Akira who just looked at him "If you keep looking at me. Your eyes might be gone" Akira threatened and when Bakugou realized he was glaring for too long he looked away and revealed a light shade of pink on his cheeks. Well someone's liking Akira.

And now its finally Izuku's turn. He's pretty nervous. He's sweating too much. Then attempted throwing the ball with his borrowed quirk 'One for all' well she knew it because allmight trained her and also got the quirk. But She's not using it yet. Because it can be more powerful than allmight if she tried to use it. Maybe use at usefull moments if the quirk. When Izuku throwed the ball, nothing happened. The ball just landed not very far. And this scene made Izuku confused and so as Akira. "But I used my quirk!" Izuku shouted. "I erased it." Aizawa said. "B-but why?" Izuku asked. They discussed and blah blah blah. Akira was about to sleep again when Aizawa shouted at her. "Don't you dare sleep again Haruno!!!" This made Akira annoyed and just nodded. "You sleep but why can't I?" Akira mumbled. "Because I am a teacherrrrrrrrr!!!!! Akira Haruno!"  "Yeah yeah Iknow its just unfair". Aizawa sighed and gave izuku a second chace and when he throwed it, it landed far but not enough to surpass Akira's throw. '706.5 meters'. This made the barking boy bark again on Izuku hiding his quirk and was about to beat him. Akira stopped Aizawa as he was about to use his quirk again. "Stop it Sensei you'll waste your energy on them. Let me." Akira's eyes glowed and kicked the barking dog which flew to the wall coughing blood. Akira looked at Izuku who is shivering because of Akira's look.

"Are you satisfied Katsuki Bakugou?!-" Akira asked, shouting. "I don't care if you and Izuku had a bad relationship. But can you please keep it down? Your just like us students don't even call us extras cause your more extra than us! I more time Katsuki. 1 more time. Your not just gonna go cough blood. You and your body will turn into ashes. Hmmmph" Akira shouted irritated at Katsuki who stand looked away at Akira. " Don't even try to do that Akira! That's not hero like! Don't use your quirk at this useless times!" Aizawa demanded. Shocked at hearing Akira saying those cause he knows when Akira is kidding or not. "I know. I won't kill him. But I'll remove his voice so he can keep quite," Akira replied. Turning her expression on her normal poker face again. The class shivered. Including Aizawa who knew if she snapped. No one will stop her even allmight. One time she snapped her training grounds are destroyed. The only they stopped her is inject some sleeping injection on her which is hard.  Katsuki's lucky. Cause Akira calmed down. That kick? Thats not even her half strength.

"Katsuki. Get up now. You're lucky were at UA." He said glaring at Akira whose sleeping again. When he looked away A black haired girl with a ponytail, Momo Yaoyorozu. Raised her hand. "Sensei. Why wouldn't you use Akira her quirk? Will she really kill Bakugou?" Momo asked. "Because its dangerous and yes she really will kill him" Aizawa answered. "What's her quirk sensei?" Kaminari questioned. "Her quirks name is destruction. Everything she touches will turn black and after that it will turn into ashes."

"So that's why she wears that weird gloves?"

"But why is she strong? She's not even using her quirk!"

"I don't care whats her quirk. I just care about her boobs and big ass! Don't forget her curves" (you all know who is thAt PERVERT!)

The test ended and Izuku came last and Akira is the second to the last. It turns out that Aizawa is just bluffing and everyone go home.

---------------------

This is author! How is the story?! How is it how is it how is it how is it!!!!!!!!!!