C H A P T E R 8 {HERO EXCERCISE} part 2!!!

Hellooooooo!!!!!!! So Im really sorry for not updating earlier than ever but I started this story on the Semestrial break and so glad I had 50+ votes and 100+ votes on my story! Well I'm late not because I got sick or something like that but I read the other stories about BNHA to have some more Ideas just for  you guys!!! And thank you for the support!!!!

-------------------------------

The blackette laughed as she saw Katsuki crued more being her careless. Well all of their classmates looked at them in awe. They didn't expect that Katsuki will fall for this girl. While the others looked at them in awe some of the boys looked at them in jealousy.

Akira tried to let go of the hug and rest.

Key word: tried.

Katsuki wouldn't let go. I mean who would let go when the person you truly love is hugging with you. Akira just sighed and patted his back. He's probably thinking about him losing to Izuku. Akira thought. Akira just stayed their and let katsuki rest.

Izuku looked at them especially Akira I damaged Akira and its on her left eye!! Why it would have to be her to stop us?! The greenette thought. And besides from his worries for the blackette, jealousy take over him. The blackette already saved him from Katsuki two times and in the 2nd time she stopped both of us and earned some new injuries and probably a scar. Someone patted his muscled shoulder. He looked up and saw the #1 hero comforting him and saying its gonna be alright.

A certain red and white headed boy glared at them and probably thinking of something that can get Akira's heart before anyone does.

Then the red headed with shark teeth boy is overthinking of something. He wants to be with his love but he don't want to hurt his best friend.

A pikachu boy is just looking at them and suddenly felt a pain on his heart. Why? He thought.

----------------------------

All of the students have finished the excercise.  The most intense on it is when shoto the half n half frozed the whole building making his opponents immobalized. Everyone cheered up Well except for the blackette who's (*sigh*) sleeping again and didn't mind that the ash blonde boy was awake all the time.

"YOUNG HARUNO!!!!" All Might shouted so it can wake up Akira.

Akira groaned and woked up. She saw the #1 hero smiling at her forcefully. 

This is not good. She thoughtas she sweat dropped.

"You're not gonna do this excercise. You're classmates can't beat you even if they're all teaming against you." All Might said. Making the students look down thinking that All Might is underestimating them.

"All Might sensei Akira is strong but she can defeat all of us even if we teamed up? Don't underestimate us...." Yao-momo said to all might who had a really serious face after he said that.

"I don't underestimated you but I don't want you all to be in the hospital crying because of the injuries you'll earn when you fight her." All Might exclaimed. If she's in rage I can't stop her. He thought.

"How are we gonna know if were strong if we didn't go against her damn it?!?!" Katsuki shouted feeling angry that there's no chance he can defeat her.

Akira yawned and looked at them. "Please don't waste some time. Im so sleepyyyy" Akira pleased. Fighting her eyes to get down.

---------------------

All Might finally convinced them and school is over. Akira get up on her sit. She grabbed her bag
and was about to get out the classroom when someone grabbed her wrist. She looked at the direction where the person is and she saw Shoto."Hey Shoto. What's up?" The blackette asked.

Shoto didn't replied and dragged the blackette to Kami knows where. "S-shoto!!! Where are you taking me!?" The blackette shouted. And again the heterochromatic boy didn't replied. They ran upstairs and Shoto finally stopped running. He pinned the blackette to the walls making the blackette widen her eyes as she saw the boy catching his breath at the sudden run.

"Akira" The half white and half red haired boy called her. "Do like me? Perhaps do you love me?" He asked making the girl blushed. "U-um......" the blackette stuttered. Making the boy smirked. A minute later there's still silence. The girl kept thinking wether she likes Shoto or somebody. Right now she's freaking out internally. And she's probably cursing herself on why does she like more boys than only liking him. Well because he's not the only one that makes her heart beat so fast.  Then she remembered what she said to the four. And regretted what she said.

The boy couldn't wait any longer. "I like you b-but not only you" the girl finally answered. The boy is happy and sad at the same time. He shockingly kissed the girl passionately. Not long after the girl kissed back. They hold back the kiss as they catched there breaths. "I'll prove you that I'm the only one who's perfect to you." The boy said and let go of the girl. He walked out of the roof and saw a green haired boy about to get in the roof. He smirked at the greenette and left the school.  The greenette looked at the rooftops and saw the girl he liked there. Blushing so hard. She looked at the greenette and greeted him before leaving.

Izuku's POV

I saw Todoroki dragged Akira to the rooftops and  as I was about to get in Todoroki opened the door and smirked at me before going out of the school. I looked at the rooftops and saw Akira-chan there blushing so hard. "Hello Izuku. A-and I-I'm gonna go home. See you tomorrow" Akira stuttered and left. What did you do to her Todoroki? I have to do something before Kachaan or Todoroki get her from me. Just you wait Akira. Just you wait.

I left the school while thinking of how to make a move on Akira

-----------------------

Akira's POV

I'm finally home and immediately go to my bedroom. "Oh Akira someday you have to choose one. The question is who's the one?" I asked myself. Then I remembered what happened today. Bakugou hugging me and Shoto kissing me. "Aaaaarrgggghhhh!!!!!!! I can't choose! They are not the only ones that I like!!!! Stupid Akira for liking so many boooyyyyssss!!!!" The girl shouted while cursing herself. She washed away her thoughts and sleep trying to get away of what she's thinking.

------------------------

Hello again! Sorry for making the Characters OOC!! Its for the story so it can be amazing!!!!!