Can you Love me Again?

Comenzar desde el principio

And he continued
"I just want Ragini to forgive me now! I will let her go shiv..if that's what she wants" he started his car.

They reached hospital

"Lucky how is ayaan?" Sanky asked when he saw him near the parking lot.
"Ha,bhai he is good now,he is conscious now & ragini is there with him..I'm going out i will be back in half an hour" completing this he got into his car and drove off.

Sanskar ran inside the hospital.
He stopped near the door when he saw ragini talking to ayaan.
"Mumma.."
"Ayaan,dont talk it will strain you..rest karo na"
"Papa?" He uttered

Listening this sanskar slowly walked into the room..
Listening to footsteps Ragini turned to see sanskar walking towards them.
"Champ" sanskar held his little hands and kissed them.
"Papa, I - listened - to - doctor - right?" He asked  slowly
"Yes my champ..You are strongest & Thank you for coming back to us" he again kissed his little hands still in his hands and moved a little towards ayaan  and kissed his forehead.
"Jaldi teek hoja champ" he slowly uttered.
"Papa, you promised me..we all stay to-gether ....Forevr" listening to ayaan words Ragini looked at sanskar.

Sanskar turned to her and couldn't able to explain what ayaan meant.
Ayaan held ragini hand and made them jpin with sanskar.
"I want both mumma & papa together"

They both stayed looking at eachother for few moments.
"Papa"
Sanskar turned to ayaan
"Ayaan, Papa keeps his promise okay? Now its your rest time..Get some sleep."
Ayaan Nodded & slowly drifted to sleep

he turned to ragini.
"I think you should get freshup & eat something, let's go home & comeback till then shiv will be looking after him"
"No, i will be staying with ayaan" she said for that he didn't agree.
"You look pale, please lets go and eat something..if Ayaan sees you like this again, he would be upset again"
Finally she nodded and followed him to his car.

Sanskar called shiv to look after ayaan for few hours till they get back.

*In car*
"What did you promise to ayaan?" Ragini asked without looking at him.
"Um- i said if he listens to doctor well, we all can be -.........together again" his voice went off for last two words.
"Together?" She completed

He looked at her with small hope that she will forgive him and give him another chance to love her, but he knows she won't agree for it and will never let him.
"I am sorry i- just said that because he might get panic after watching all that stuff" he completed.
"You didn't mean-  she was about to say something but sanskar mobile started ringing.
She was about to ask did he mean it? To be together? Again? Did he love me? Really?

So many questions but she couldn't ask any of them.
"Pardon?" Sanskar asked
"Nothing- " she just looked another side just to avoid further conversation.

They reached sanskar house.
"Why here?"
"You should get freshup & i will order food here, you can have it here" he replied and got down from the car and walked to her and opened her door.
"But- My clothes?"
"Umm- Your bag which is packed is here" saying this he just bent his head down and bite his lower lip.
She frowned remembering that  HE ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED HER AND TIED HER TO CHAIR 

Watching her expressions he got to know she is angry right now.
"Ragini- listen...i will expl-" without completing his sentence she started giving light punches to his chest.
After few minutes she was done &
"You know how much scared i was!!"
Slowly he holded her hand & made her calm down.
"I'm sorry ragu" he whispered slowly only she can hear them.

She was on edge holding herself not to hug him.
There was total silence,bothe looking at each other..
but their souls talking to each other..

Ragini
"Come hold me,
In this darkness it's getting hard
Its getting hard to stand alone..
If you see me, come hold me"
Sanskar
"Sorry for being late again,
I don't want to let you go
Please Don't leave me"
Ragini
"Can you just tell me once,You'll never leave me?"
Sanskar
    "Afraid of losing you
Will you just lay with me?
There will be No fears, if you stay with me"

——
There is so much to talk yet they don't say a word standing still, holding each other hand & looking at each other.
Finally sanskar took a step and moved closer to her, cupped her face
"Sorry Ragini....For everything...For lying to you & leaving you all alone..but I'm not sorry for loving you" with this confession of his tears made their way which she held from so long.

"Iam sorry i lied to you at first but i never faked my love or care towards you..its what i feel for you..my feelings for you were always true.
Iam sorry for leaving you alone for those three years and iam sorry that you struggled these years because of me. 😔

I was coming to you that day when i realised all i felt towards you was Love..I chose you..I chose my love..i was coming to you but...

Iam sorry for vatty did to you..it was my mistake..

CAN YOU LOVE ME AGAIN?
I PROMISE I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN TILL MY DEA-

He didn't completed the sentence, she locked his lips with hers.

The kiss was deep,long & passionate.
Their longing, their feelings, their love ..how much they missed each other.

They parted when they were out of breathe.
Sanskar joined his forehead to hers and said
"Love you Ragu"
"Love you more luck- she paused and said idiot"

Both chuckled.

***********
It took me two years to update this one.
How are you all?
Stay safe & stay hydrated

Feedback is accepted (i doubt people still reading this?")
💗Love Suma