T e n

SHUT UP THIS IS MY FAVORITE GIF NOW

*trigger warning*unedited ———————————

*trigger warning*
unedited
———————————

The fall rain caught Mara and Hoseok by surprise. The couple ran breathlessly as the storm picked up. Thunder and lightning clashing and the two held hands and followed the road to the male dormitory building. The lights seem to be off in the main entrance and other students ran inside for safety.

"Hurry up! Get inside!" The security at the front said. Hoseok looked behind him to check on Mara. To his surprise she had her eyes set on the back of his head the entire time. Once they were inside they were met with flashlights and lamps set in specific corners of the building.

"Holy shit. We're actually having a black out right now." This is Hoseok's third year at this school and all the time he spent here he has never experienced something like this before. Hoseok turned around quickly, removing his jacket and wrapping it around Mara. She seemed silent.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok held her face delicately in his hands. She was soaked from head to toe. Her boots covered in mud and a heel missing off one of them.

"Y-Yeah I'm good. Just cold as fuck." She brought his jacket closer to her body. "Come on. Let's get you out of these clothes."

"It's only our first date and you want me naked already?" She joked. Hoseok blushed but grabs her hand and drags her in the direction of his room. Mara giggles at how adorable his red cheeks were and manly he looked taking control of the situation.

She couldn't lie and say she didn't like it. Finally having someone take care of her this time and not the other way around. The truth is, Mara didn't even have a scared bone in her. When you've experienced so much fucked up shit at a young age, nothing frightens you anymore.

While walking down the corridor (which was super fucking long and elegant for a dormitory building) she watched students quiver in the dark with their flashlights. Some even called their parents, crying to them as if they've never step foot outside their own house by themselves.

It was ironic.

Then again Mara can't seem to blame them. During her thunderstorms her mother wasn't even around. It was her and her thoughts.

Hoseok finally stops in front of a door that was all the way at the end of the hall. He reaches into his pocket for his keys. Nothing there. He checks every other pocket and he can't seem to find it.

"Oh for fucks sake."

"What is it?"

"I can't find my keys."