Life Changing Incidents

Hi dear readers, my name is Jay Singh. Am neither a writer nor i have any previous experience of writing. But through this stroy, i want to share with you all some of the unexpected incidents of life which can change your life within seconds or moments.

Am sure, no matter which country you belong to, what language you speak or what you think about life; there are always some incidents in life which are not under our control. At that point of time, we think that why its happening with me only and sometimes we also express our disappointment to GOD, our partener, family and community; which may be dangerous for a long run situation.

In today's world, most of the relationships are getting ruined by these expectations or i would say by our misconceptions about life. Thats why am writing this story, to share with you guys that everything happens in our life (good and bad) because of some reason and believe me, most of the time for good. I believe that GOD always does best for us.

So, this story is basically a compilation of those small incidents, which i have experienced in life and am sure most of the people have experienced in thier lives too. All the incidents/stories mentioned in this book are my personal experiences about life and about that particular situation. If these incidents resemble to you also, it may be a coincidence.

So without wasting any more time, let's begin the wonderful journey of life:)