Chapter Thirty- Seven

Start from the beginning

Edward passes by andbriefly mentions to them both. "Get on it, petal!"

 Louis isn't demotivated by the task. Unpacking dozens of taped boxes in various rooms soundsbleak but is nonetheless something for him to do. Harry though, wants more of his lips beforeanything can be done. Louis happily granted him a deeper kiss by going so far as to replace theboxes in his arms. 

"Always my favourite package to carry around." Harry flashes him a dazzling, dimpled smile.Rolling his eyes, Louis wraps his legs around Harry's waist and giggles when his lips are attackedby far more desperate ones.

 "Happy to be of service."The rest of their three and a half free minutes is spent making up for lost time as Harry sacrificesbreathing in fresh air to kiss Louis. 

The latter is snogged until his mind is a pile of nothing and he'sgot a new mark on his neck. It doesn't end very prettily when Harry attempts to get out of the wayand trips on the boxes he dumped earlier.They tumble to the ground in a heap with Louis laughing and Harry's eyes narrowed in anger. Hisfrustration dies down when Louis kisses his nose and gives him a brief cuddle right there onthe cold floor before standing up. 

"I told you you'd be the death of me." Harry picks up the boxes again while Louis fetches a waterbottle from the fully operational refrigerator.

 "And I told you-" Louis takes a large gulp before handing it over. "-that I'm offended.""You're not offended."

 Harry knew he wasn't. His petal had turned extra pink and smiled when hesaid it.Edward happens by them again and Harry is forced to keep moving, tonight - which is a few hoursaway - being promised to them as the only alone time they'll have. They had to unload the movingtruck now though so that was top priority.Louis finds himself behind a closed door of the designated master bedroom moments after Edwardand Harry returned to their routine of hauling labelled boxes. He sorted out the difference betweenclothing and toiletries before moving said boxes to the correct rooms.Their en-suite bathroom was, in his best expression, cute. He loved the clawfoot tub that stood justunder a wide window, the walls narrowed in that corner so there was no space on either side for thetub to move. 

The shower section was protected by frosted glass and occupied a huge space besidethe counter of two basins.The bathroom essentials were easier to handle considering they managed to convince Edward toleave most of his colognes behind. Louis did find it amusing how almost everything differed, fromshampoos to fragrances. He made sure to keep them separated so as to lessen a hassle everyday.His heart leapt into his throat at the thought. He is officially living with Edward and Harry,two men he despised upon their first encounter. None of them had thought this step to be one takentoo soon, and began anticipating the move from dreary Middleston in no time. 

Louis hasn't had timeto regret anything, and can't see himself doing so in the near future.With the bathroom sorted and all the empty boxes discarded at the door, Louis walks into theircloset with a heavy sigh. There are three piles of boxes that need sorting and he is not lookingforward to it.Thankfully, someone knocks on the shut bedroom door to distract him from his aggravation.

 "Comein."A portion of Harry's body shows through the crack of the partially open doorway. "It's almost four.We have a date in ten minutes, petal." 

"I remember." Louis assures him with a soft smile, the gathered skin of his cheeks turning red. 

Harry shuts the door again and Louis goes on the hunt for a suitable pair of shoes. He's beenpromised a 'date' of such low standard he need not change his shorts. It's been Harry's idea for thepast few hours and Edward only knew about it from constantly passing by the distractedconversations.Louis finds some Tomy's under a stack of Vans boxes and decides that it's been neglected for toolong. He slips the navy shoes on and ties up the lace hastily, just in time for the door to reopen.