Chapter Two : Sand Siblings

Disclaimer : I don't own naruto only my character

I say " I don't know , I might have seen him what does he look like "? Kankuro says " Gaara has bright red hair and a gourd full of sand on his back ". I say " yea I've seen him , truth be told he follows me. He is like my fucken shadow , ever since he found out my secret he hasn't left me alone since ". Temari asks " um whats your secret "? I say in a smart ass tone " hmmm let me think ........... I'VE GOT A DAMN DEMON INSIDE OF ME "! Kankuro said " don't you get smart with me girl "! Just then they heard a familiar chuckle then Temari said " Gaara get down here ". Gaara growled and Kankuro said " Gaara , please get down now ". Not liking to be told to do something Gaara reluctantly obeyed his older siblings, but they knew full well that Gaara could kill them and that they were pushing there luck. Kankuro then said " well now the sand siblings are back together ". Gaara said in a threatening tone " Kankuro shut up , you know full well you're pushed your luck with me don't make me kill you "! All three of them started to walk away and I said " wait , what do you mean by sand siblings "? Temari with her back to me said " Kankuro is my oldest brother and Gaara is the youngest ". I mumbled so only Gaara could hear " well from the looks of it the youngest is the strongest of yall ". Gaara was having trouble not laughing but no one seen. I said " judging by your headbands your from Suna "? Kankuro said "yea ". I say " oh I see ". Temari asked " don't you have a village to live in"? I shake my head and said " I have a demon in me if I get close to a village they will attack me , and try to kill me. I have no were to go ".
Please review and tell me what you think