120. The morning after.

Start from the beginning

"Do not close you eyes." He whispered. "I need to watch you." She could feel her body practically convulsing as his blue eyes bored into hers and he pushed himself inside her. As she felt him fill and deliciously stretch her, she moaned loudly but kept her focus on him, sure that his eyes had taken on a luminosity that she'd never seen before. He stayed still, letting them both feel every inch of their physical connection as well as their deep spiritual one. Seb was the first one to give in, closing his eyes as he felt her body give his aching length a squeeze. Opening them again, he looked once more at the magnificent sight below him. Even with her still swollen, cut lip she looked beautiful. Then he saw the mark on her neck, left by another man. Left by him, Stephen's sick way of taunting me, reminding me that he's had his grubby hands on my wife and that she chose to go to him, she chose to try and save her precious Michael, leaving me behind! She was going to stay a whole fucking night with him letting him do fuck knows what to her body! Never again! She's mine! Not his! Not Michael's! Mine! Aggression set in, aggression that Seb had to get rid of. Chloe looked up at him, why wasn't he moving? What was going through his mind? In a flash she saw his expression darken and a dangerous glint in his eyes as they stared right into hers. She knew exactly what he needed.

"It's ok. Do it." He was momentarily taken aback by her words, then reminded once again why he loved this woman so intensely. She knew him, she got him. Slowly he drew his hips back, easing himself almost all the way out. Then with a loud aggressive grunt he slammed back into her, he did it again and again and again, filling the room with the sound of his flesh hitting against hers and his angry, growling expletive filled cries. He grabbed both of her wrists to hold her captive with his hands as well as his eyes and then held them above her head. Using all of his core strength he pounded himself into her with possessive, dominant thrusts as hard as he could physically go. Bewitched by her husband's magnificence and his sheer power, Chloe took everything he gave her while begging him for more. He looked a completely different man, her Sebastian was gone; replaced by a man who's sole aim was to fuck every ounce of anger and aggression from his body, who was only after pleasing himself and was using her body to do it and his own body to punish her with. Letting go of her wrists, he lifted his upper body from hers to lean on his hands. The slight change of angle of his thrusts meant that he was now hitting her g-spot and she quickly began to meet his every move with her own. The pressure began to build and she went from thinking that he wasn't going to make her come to thinking that very soon she'd be coming hard. With closed eyes and an angry growl Seb gave her one more hard thrust before pulling out and stilling on shaking arms as he came. She tried not to show her frustration as she lay still beneath him, panting and shaking with the need for her own release while she felt the heat of his climax hitting her skin as he panted and groaned above her. This was new, this was different; he'd always come inside her, why not this time? Was this part of his punishment? She lifted her head, her eyes went from his still impressive erection to the white substance that was splattered from just below her navel to in between her breasts. She then lifted her eyes to look up, her Sebastian was back; the anger and aggression had gone, leaving behind the man who loved her like no one else ever had or ever could. He lowered himself down and then collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, nuzzling into the crook of her neck again like he had earlier and not caring that they were now both a sweaty, sticky mess.

"No more secrets Chloe." He panted the words out. "No more fucking secrets!"

"No more secrets, I promise." She replied, trying to ignore the unsatisfied ache that he'd left her with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britta looked at the couple with raised brows as they emerged from the bedroom holding hands, both shower fresh with wet hair. She was aware that Seb was running late already but thankfully the team were aware that their driver had more pressing matters to deal with. Wearing nothing more than a pair of black shorts it was clear that he was far from ready to go to the circuit yet but she wasn't going to complain, she was just happy to see them still so close despite the furore that was going on outside of the sanctity of their hotel suite. She couldn't help but feel guilty as Chloe clocked her serious expression, her smile fading as she took a seat on the sofa next to Seb. After showering with him and letting him tenderly wash her body, which ached after their earlier activities, and then her hair, she had been feeling a bit more relaxed. Until now.
"It's bad isn't it Britta." Chloe shuffled closer to her husband as Britta sighed. "I need to see." Chloe pointed to the iPad that she was holding onto.