"Don't worry, I know you'll get your big opportunity one day" I smiled as Jen gave me a hug. There was a knock at the door, "Who is it?" Jen yelled. "The only guy in this house, anyway that rich jackass is at the door waiting for Izzy" He yelled back. I took a deep breathe, counted to 3 and grabbed my bag, Nick and Jen looked at me with an expression that yelled 'Don't worry'. I gave them a short nod and walked towards the door, from past experience I've noticed that Angel always and I do mean always come on time. Opening the door slowly, I was greeted by Angels back, it seems like he was fixing something on his tux which I do admit looks ravishingly sexy on him.

Wait. Get it together Isabella, he has a girlfriend already.

I cleared my throat, Angel quickly snapped his head towards me. He slowly scanned me up and down, I knew he was mind undressing me. Good...now I know it's working perfectly...perfectly to well to make me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in his glaze.

"Shall we go, Angel?" I smiled snapping him out of his daze, his eye shot up quickly to my eyes as he swallowed hard and cleared his throat.

"S-Sure"

His face turned bright red then my dress...is he...embarrassed?, "Have her home by 11 and don't let her drink to much, she's a lightweight" Nick joked, I snapped my head towards him and gave him the darkest death glare in mankind. Nick stood there paralyzed by my dead glare, he had no right to tell him that...I mean I'm a grown woman for goodness sake, maybe in college I was a lightweight but people change and I learned how to handle my liquor very well I might add.

"Let's go before I end up on the News for brutal murder" I winked at Nick who was hiding behind the kitchen counter, shielding himself with Jen, who looks like really annoyed. Quickly I pulled Angel by the arm and ran out of my condo before we arrive late. We reached a huge mansion with a lot of guards-guarding every inch of the mansion, who ever they were trying not to enter honestly has not one bit of chance to get through without getting beat to death.

Angel parked the car and opened my door like gentlemen, he wrapped his arm around my waist until I snapped it off and received a confusing look. To get off attention, I looped my arm around his and smiled at everyone. Angel leaned down towards my ear and purred softly, "You look ravishingly beautiful tonight, Isabella". My face feels hot, my body yearning for his, he's too addicting and too alluring for his own good. Finally next week starts are vacation to the Bahamas, we already got the plane tickets and hotel, all we need's wardrobe for the beach, I can't wait to chill at the beach and go to the spa.

Everyone looked fancy and stuck up in this place, I promised myself never to walk into a place this snobby ever in my life but it seems like I went against my word.

"Relax, as long as you don't fall, you'll do perfect" Angel joked, I gave him a stern look.

"Hello, dear friend, I'm glad you made it" A husky voice said from behind us, turning around there was a man with brown hair and hazel eyes, almost the same size as Angel and next to him was a brunette women with brown eyes who was pregnant with a child but by the way her stomach looked she'd would pop any moment now.

"Hello old friend. Brenda how is little Samuel Jr.?"

"A pain in the butt just like his father, but I still love them both with all my heart" she laughed.

"Oh, where are my manners? This is Isabella Jones my girl-"

"Secretary..Personal secretary. Hello, nice to meet the both of you" I smiled, Angel looked at me with a weird expression on his face but I could care less right about now. The fact that he was going to say Girlfriend when he...has one already. "Nice to meet you, Isabella. I'm Brenda and this is my husband Samuel and this little guy who won't stop kicking is Samuel Jr." Brenda said, "Please enjoy your time here and have fun" Samuel said walking away before he could go he turned around towards Angel who was still staring at me. "Vi auguro buona fortuna stasera vecchio amico" Samuel said as Angel gave him a look and nodded his head in reply.

What did he just say?

"Can we talk?" he asked staring at the floor, I nodded my head. He took me to the top floor balcony that showed the beautiful flower garden, the stars looked beautiful tonight, why haven't I notice it before?.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about Mr.Rossi?"

"I know you saw what happened that day"

''What are you talking about Mr.Rossi?"

"Cut the crap, Isabella. Tell me"

''T-Tell you what?" I eyed him up and down.

"Why are you acting like this? like nothing happened"

"Because it's none of my business, Angel. I'm happy for you and your girlfriend, ok?"

"You think that she's my girlfriend? Do you really think that low of me don't you?"

"What are talking about?"

"That woman is not my girlfriend or will ever be, she kissed me. Besides I have someone else special to me in my heart. She's gorgeous, smart, sweet, and independent. She was made for me."

Why is he telling me this?

"She seems like a lovely girl, hopefully she'll make you happy" I said walking off. I tripped on my dress almost landing face first, suddenly I felt strong hands around my waist. Looking up it was Angel holding me like the ending of a salsa dance; The Dip. I couldn't remove my eyes from his deep blue oceans, he was so handsome but he was already taken by a lucky women. He suddenly leans closer towards my lips images of our last kiss ran through my mind, "W-We can't. What about that woman you were talking about" I said softly as Angel let out a chuckle. Angel lean closer but not to my lips instead my ear "I was talking about you, Isabella" he purred into my ear. Blood flowed to my face as my heart skipped a beat.

He was talking about me?

"We can't, Angel. You're my boss, people will start think things. It's against policy to date co-workers"

He let out another chuckle "Who do you think made the rule? You must have forgot that I'm The head and CEO of the company, sweetheart"

As soon as he said that he flung his soft lips towards mine, we kissed roughly wanting dominance but it seems that Angel won. He bit my bottom lip for entrance which he gained. That night was the best night in all my life, I couldn't get are steamy make out session out of my mind. Every time I think about it my cheeks turn red and my heart starts to race.

He must have put a spell on me or something..I can't fall hard for him now?