Sweet family ||||| Part 10

Thank you guys for loving my writing ✍️📝✏

Thank you so much all of you guys 👫👬👭🙏💕for the love you guys show on my ff.. . ..

And yeah please be free to Advise me if i do wrong writing or wrong concept.. Please tell me which thing you guys don't like I'll try to do not mistake

Thank you again for the love.. . .

•••••••••••••
Let's start
***********
************

Same night 🌃🌉🌌⛺😘🌙🌃🌠

All are having their dinner.. . .

Nyonika : So Arhaam darling what you did in school.. ? 🏫

Arhaam : What I did Dadi.. ?

Raj : Arhaam sweetheart you beat a little boy 👊💥👦

🌸🌺💏🌺🌸

Listening this everyone stopped their eating 🍔🍟🍷🙅🍴.. . .. All were looking at Arhaam disbelief but Arhaam is looking at his Mom who is ignoring Him.. .

Arhaam : Mom actually there was some misunderstanding... Wo mistake was done by Michael not me and the boy is making fun of him that is why I beat him.. .

Saying this Arhaam got up from his own seat 💺 and sit on his mumma's lap forcefully

Arhaam : I'm sorry Mom actually I really don't want to beat him after last time what you said.. . But he said something which I can't bear..

Nandini : What he said.. ?

Arhaam : You are son of a bitch.. Your mom is single mom and you don't have a dad..

Nandini : So you beat him.. ?

Arhaam : Mom for God sake.. Amiee auntie is not like this.. You also know her.. .

Nandini : Hmm.. So.. ?

Arhaam : Mom Michael is my friend..

Nandini : Arhaam..every time you beat that boy only and he is nothing but a very bad boy.. He can harm you by anything.. And I don't want you to be in danger in any way.. I know he can't beat you because you know how to beat.. But he can harm you Remember that.. And for beating him you're not allowed to sleep with me..

Nandini forcefully put him down and goes to her room..

Arhaam : Mom I can't sleep without you..

Abhi : You can sleep with me..

Arhaam : Mamu how will i hug you.. I can't hug you

Abhi : Why.. ?

Arhaam : You are hard.. My mom is like rose petal.. 🌹🌹 ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ Ha Mamu I can't sleep with you..

Manik : So sleep with me na..

Arhaam : Noo you guys can't understand my feelings.. I can't sleep without my mumma if she will just sit besides me na then I'll put my head on her lap and sleep..

Abhi : But you have to understand this before you beat someone..

Nandini : Arhaam..?

Arhaam : Yes Mom

Nandini : Come let's sleep..

Arhaam : Mom my punishment.. ?

Nandini : You will beat someone after that.. ?

Arhaam : No if they will don't do wrong then I'll not beat him..

Nandini : You can share this with your teachers..